So after all these years...I bought my dream car...

you’re a disgrace.

Congrats on the purchase man

that’s an awesome looking car :tup:

wow, congrats man! :tup:

congrats! :tup:

did you trade in all your Lotus shirts to make a downpayment?

:tup: hotness. Congrats to getting your dream car.

awesome, sleek lookin whip. the middle spoiler in the back looks a bit out of place to me, but im sure its there for a reason. :wink: congrats to fulfilling a dream :tup: :tup:

joe!

holy shit man. i heard u got a new car. I DIDNT FUCKING KNOW IT WOULD BE A GODDAMN’D LOTUS esprit s4!

goddamn you.

:tup: to a sickly whip…

and the only 1 i ever saw in person was a yellow 2002. they are so nasty man! good choice!

bitchin!

Congrats! and happy birthday!

way to go Joe…i knew this was years in the making

only comment?
you’re clearly jealous. fuck you.

hey, WATCH OUT!
http://www.barburrentals.com/props/hay-bale.jpg

Thanks again guys. I’m glad you all seem to dig it. I can’t wait until Tuesday morning when I get to reg. it! I’ll be spending the blunt of tomorrow learning more about it, and messing with some things on it.

Wow Joe, I haven’t known you very long but thats definitely awesome. I’m very jealous. Congrats. I’d say bring it by the shop but thats your call bringing it into the city. :smiley:

How could anyone not like that car.
:hitit::hitit::hitit::hitit::hitit::hitit:

T-MUTHAFUCKIN’ UP! :tspry:

P.S. STAY ON TOPIC! :mad:

his is cooler than yours.

your going to need to hit the autotrader man :slight_smile:

Bring it by the city? These are my stomping grounds! I’m from/live in Riverside SON! Haha. I’ll bring it by Monday or Tues.

Monday…cause I want to see it :tup:

i was gonna wait for you to say it, but since He did :slight_smile: man, wish i could see this deal… :tup:

congrats again. man, it must be so cool to finally get what you want :slight_smile:

That is amazing…