So after all these years...I bought my dream car...

Year1995 MakeLotus ModelEsprit S4 Engine LocationMid Drive TypeRear Wheel Weight2899 kg | 6392.3 lbs
Performance 0-60 mph5 seconds. Top Speed165 mph | 265.5 km/h Similar top speeds
Engine Engine ConfigurationI Cylinders4 Aspiration/InductionNormal Displacement2174.00 cc | 132.7 cu in. | 2.2 L. Valves16 valves.
4 valves per cylinder. ValvetrainDOHC Horsepower300.00 BHP (220.8 KW) @ 6400.00 RPM Torque280.00 Ft-Lbs (379.7 NM) @ 4100.00 RPM HP to Weight Ratio21.3 LB / HP (Vehicles with similar ratio) HP / Liter136.4 BHP / Liter Bore3.75 in | 95.3 mm. Stroke3.00 in | 76.2 mm. Compression Ratio8.00:1
Vehicles with similar horsepower and weight
Transmission Information Gears5 TransmissionManual
Dimensions Seating Capacity2 ExteriorLength172.001 in | 4368.8 mm. Width74.001 in | 1879.6 mm. Height45.001 in | 1143 mm. Wheelbase96.001 in | 2438.4 mm.
Vehicles with similar dimensions
Suspension SuspensionFront : Wishbones w/Coil Springs, Telescopic Damper, Anti-Roll BarRear : Transverse Links w/Radius Arms, Coil Springs, Telescopic Dampers

Steering Rack and Pinion
BrakesFront BrakesVented Discs with ABS and Power Assist Rear BrakesSolid Discs with ABS and Power Assist
Tires / Wheels TiresFront : 215/40ZR 17
Rear : 245/45 ZR 17

what about me u fire me 11ty billion times and no invite

Congrats on the purchase, Joe!

when i get my LT4 vette in a year… we’ll have to line them up :snky:

shit man, should seriously throw a meet - dude’s right, i’ve NEVER seen one, and if i lived local, i would so come out just to see it

Thanks for all the compliments guys, and sorry to all of whom I didn’t give an invite to, it was thrown together last minute, and in the last 2 weeks I’ve been running around like a chicken with it’s head cut off trying to seal this deal!

mr2 the winter bitch? heh
awesome whip

I’m honestly proud of you.

Sweet. :tup: on getting your dream car.

Congrats on getting this car that you’ve been waiting for all these years. How’d you manage to keep in contact with all of the owners?

“Hi, I’m going to own that car someday… what’s your name?”

SWEET!!!

:slight_smile: It’s going to be a happy car. Your MR2 is always so clean.

that flag is a disgrace

Serious.

Fucking beautiful car and if you drive it in the snow
I will slit your wrists
Have a great day.

Anybody got a silenced rifle I can borrow if this happens?

Umm…ok? It’s not even my house, but if you have a problem with it, that’s fine. It’s our country’s flag. Maybe you’re implying it’s worn? I have no idea. But the thread was about the car, so thanks for the post I guess.

Edit: Haha, what makes you all think I’d drive it in winter? And for those wondering, YES, I am keeping the MR2. I love it, and don’t think I’d ever consider selling it. Plus, I got waaayyyy too much money into it, I’d lose my ass if I sold it, haha.

Thats awsome man… if you dont mind me askin how much did you pick it up for??

OT:the flag is pretty beat…tell who ever it is to spend a few bux for a new one

then fucking PM him about it/ cry to a mod and keep it out of this thread

ha i found out what your big surprise was and i didnt even have to back home

nice going though man, sure beats the civic

Hot man, congrats :tup:

I want one someday as well.

WOW

joe… freaking gorgeous :tup:

congrats on the new whip

Oh dip, that shit is :pimp:. Nice, very nice Joe.