So after all these years...I bought my dream car...

hah, thats awesome! now u can say ‘screw you’ to all the fergits that always said stuff at meets about you always wearing lotus shirts/hats and not actually having one…car is very pimp!..ive never seen that spoiler before on them, but it adds to the exotic look somewhat :tup: congrats

Weds! I’ll be there Weds! :smiley:

Congratulations Joe!!!
I even love the color. Silver FTW with any car.

Crikey, look at that beauty! (In honor of Steve Irwin)

way to go, took you long enough ya gayrod :stuck_out_tongue:

I know how much getting one of these meant to you, and this one is from what i remember pretty much exactly the one you were looking for, silver s4 etc.

I’m off today, I want to get out for a bit we should meet up and head out somewhere… maybe I can get some real pictures for you :wink:

congrats, but if you dont mind how much did you pay?

WOW!! Realizing your ultimate car dream so young must be pretty exiting. It couldn’t go to a nicer guy. Congrats and happy bday!

-Mike

i wana see this in person lotus are hot.

:tup: guy.

dude thats awesome!!! glad to see you got what you have been wanting!

time for a new sig :slight_smile:

hot as hell man :tup: :tup: Congrats on getting your dream car!!!

:tup:

Awesome joe! Now bring it to the track days :slight_smile:

very nice.

Someday, I will be there with you. In a V8TT version though.

SO FUCKING HOT! :O!

[size=3]Just saying, it’s beautiful. :)[/size]

Accomplishing long term goals > *

Congratulations x 1938579837026

Damn looking good

if its nice out bring it to duffs tonight im sure you will win prizes man

Thanks again guys, never realized a Lotus could start such a big thread, haha.

I still don’t think it has sunken in. I’ve never had to wait 20 years for anything I’ve wanted. I mean I always wanted an MR2, but it only took one summer of landscaping to afford that, haha. I open the garage door now and I’m like, Jesus Christ, that’s actually mine? It’s pretty sick to hop in a lotus Esprit and not have to ask anyone’s permission, or ask them for their keys, haha.

I think I’ll have a meet on Sunday night (as in this coming Sunday, the 10th I think). Prob. will call it at Bao this time, just to do a throwback to the old times.

bao meet would be the hotTtness

I will come out and get some BAO with you.

good to hear man, glad you finally picked one up