So. Beck has $800, and is wondering what to do with it.

save a bit more, meth, tune, and a pair of stickies…just my .02

if you’re antsy and dont want to save any more though, and jsut wanna do with the $800, sport seats with harnesses would be :pimp: too

save a bit more and do 3", fmic, tune

How about buying a real car instead of a fast go kart?

seats.

actually i agree with newman… seats, then squeeze in a tune if you need it.

Your car is decent quick as it sits. Id do up the interior a bit…

Nothing better than a well done up interior imho…

Save it…thats what I would do.

why dont u buy a pet, one that you can show lots of affection and take care of, it will return the favor by always being by your side and giving you someone(thing) to talk to, then maybe we won’t have to see these retarded threads about having $ 8 extra laying around or having quintuplets with a russian mail order hermaphrodite.

or here ya go:

buy a nice classic revolver, and some bullets…
buy some good thick rope. pay someone to teach u how to tie a noose…
buy a stingray. have repeated swimming sessions with it in your bathtub…
buy a winter car, one that could actually handle an accident, and play chicken…
buy some needle and thread. stitch up your feminine jeans. realize how queer they look. buy some gasoline. light said jeans on fire in small room. lock yourself in the room after forgetting to buy a firesuit.

Edited_ I now see your not having a little one.

lol

I vote cocaine.

use for the lawyer you will need to press assult charges agianst everyone who is sill pissed at you and wants to beat your ass for that baby thread… LOL…just joking

i’d say seats…get some sick seats! you cant go wrong.

Put it in the bank and everytime you have a little extra do the same. Before you know it you’ll have enough for a down payment on a house which is something that most likely won’t lose its value.

Wise man right there…maybe only put half toward your car and the other half away

pay someone to teach badazzss to stop sucking so badly.

Crack and hookers are pretty good. It’s American…like peanutbutter and jelly, or pizza and beer…it flows.

Like an f-body :bloated:

speaking of which, did you ever pay jack for buying yours?

Everytime i- read your posts / listen to you talk like an idiot at mighty meets / watch you stall your car everytime you start it, i feel like punching a baby. I really cant understand why. :gotme:

i dont think he likes beck anymore.I just have that gut feeling on that.

right there.

3" exhaust. No flowmaster, back pressure = bad. Come in and see me and we can set you up with a custom one fit to the slut. :slight_smile:

yeah…you’d have to throw a few more zeros on there for that to happen.

just sayin’.

turbo back exhaust

if u wanna hide the amount that the fmic hangs below the bumper, get a lip

Buy a winter beater. You don’t want to put so much work in your car over the winter and then have somthing stupid happen to it.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.jsp?car_id=204472170&dealer_id=562491&car_year=1989&mod_bookmark_id=null&search_type=both&num_records=25&make=HONDA&distance=300&model=&address=14228&certified=&advanced=&max_price=800&bkms=1157669314468&min_price=1&end_year=2007&start_year=1981&lang=en&cardist=300