Nyspeed i need a gas saver please and thank you.

Ok nyspeed i need a gas saver. I just can’t justify 150 a week for gas anymore. Im not keen on the idea of spending money to save it but here it goes. I am buying a car A.S.A.P.!!! wifey got a new truck so the money i have left is ready to go.

First if anyone can find me a decent tdi i would be very greatful.

I want at least 25mpg
I dont want to spend more than 2500 dollars
Im not super fussy…honda…bmw…nissan…whatever long as its 25mpg at least!!!
I made a thread like this in december but rather than bump that i just figured to make a new one. there were not many vehicles posted then anyways.
5 speed is a huge plus…heat is mandatory…a/c would be awesome.
im definitly buying a car within a week so lets go guys…

Buy my E30! 1500.

Bump your price range up and buy my scion.

What do you drive now? and do you think the savings is worth it?

LOL at 25MPG being a gas saver. I can’t even settle for under 30MPG with my finances right now. Shouldn’t have a hard time finding something though on here.

1993 4 dr civic…d15b7 no toruqe what so ever but that bitch will get 30+ mpg

Hey man I have a 2002saturn sc2 I really need to get rid of before I move to Florida.I need a truck to get everything down there. It has 92k it’s silver. Automatic. About 28mpg, brand new tires and runs and drives great. I just bought it for 4750 from a dealer but like I said I really need a truck. I’ll take 2500 on it

Id sell my Prizm if it was warmer and I could use the bike more.

I totally agree with you but my options are like this
2003 3/4 ton crew cab gas motor 5.4 - 10-12 mpg maaaaaaaaaaaybe with a tail wind.
1991 Galant vr4, with a shit load of modding, 12-16 if i keep it under 3k rpms.

i drive 450 miles per week. at 15 miles per gallon i use 30 gallons of gas. times 3.69 a gallon is 111 dollars a week give or take a few
if i had a car that could get 30 miles per gallon i would use 15 gallons. @ 3.69 a gallon is 55 dollars a week give or take.
So i can save about 50 per week which is 200 per month.
If i buy a car for 1500 dollars. It would take me 6-7 months and the car was free. If gas keeps rising i will win faster. Especially if i buy a car for 1500-2000 that i can sell for close to what i paid maybe a year from now.
Also the added benefit of keeping miles off my truck=reliability for plowing next year
And the galant is a very shitty daily driver anyways. modded cars suck for DD applications IMO

---------- Post added at 08:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:39 AM ----------

Like we talked about, ill meet you at shop at 7 bro. thanks