So everyone has to have a song....

that reminds them of some point in your life. What does it remind you of? What do you do when it comes on or you hear it?

Dasboard Confessionals -Screaming Infidelities

Breakup with ex fiance … and i usually sing a long with it will i get a lil teary eyed.

ur a faggot

Originally posted by Pewterss
ur a faggot

only cause you asked nice :itr41:

pewter you’re so mean!

Anyways, it’s Citizen King - Better Days. Haven’t heard the song for awhile, but I’d always listen to it when I had a bad day. :slight_smile:

Originally posted by huskysgrl
pewter you’re so mean!

Anyways, it’s Citizen King - Better Days. Haven’t heard the song for awhile, but I’d always listen to it when I had a bad day. :slight_smile:
so that means daily!!!married to mike & all!!!:tounge: :tounge:

:owned:

“Closer” by Nine Inch Nails

• The song that was playing the first time Amanda came over my place

“Porcelain Blues” by Moby

• The song stuck on repeat for three days when I just about OD’d on Valium and Whisky

Any song by The Smiths or The Cure

• When I lived in Harrisburg & York as a kid, we drove back to Pittsburgh every weekend. My step-mom was really big into New Wave & Emo, and she always had either The Cure’s “Mixed Up” CD or The Smiths’ “Best of…” cd in the Alpine in her white 1990 Integra.

:mad: that’s not true! In fact, I listened to it most when I was all fucked up on drugs a few years ago and pretty much screwed over everyone who had ever helped me.

hmmmm so many…
"chasin girls "by the clarks reminds me of when i used to

Originally posted by Gnocide
hmmmm so many…
"chasin girls "by the clarks reminds me of when i used to

yep yep i remember that summer :cool:

wow i could go on forever on this topic, every song reminds me of something. Personally i like the songs that remind me of high school dances. I can remember insignificant times when a certain song was playing.

But right now there are two songs i just can’t listen to cause it rips me a new one everytime i do cause they remind me of “her”.

These days- Rascal Flatts
Perfect- Simple Plan

My favorite Song- What’s my Name(who am i) Snoop

The song with Fabulous and Ashanti, So in to you or something like that, That was my and my ex’s song until she dumped me.

add one more for me

Red Rag Top- Tim Mcgraw :frowning:

edit: WTF!!! :frowning: my yahoo lauchcast just played red rag top and then these days back to back. i can’t get her outta my head today

bad day by fuel is playign for me and up next screaming infidelities… so i feel ya bro :frowning:

old school fella here

-Freebird :embarass: :embarass:

Originally posted by HaNnIBaL64
bad day by fuel is playign for me

another one of my favorites. I also forgot about depeche mode. They were my favorite to listen too when depressed.

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta - Ghetto Boys

Originally posted by huskysgrl
another one of my favorites. I also forgot about depeche mode. They were my favorite to listen too when depressed.

depeche mode is the shit

Originally posted by ShalerPunk
depeche mode is the shit

We have something in common other than the fact that we both drive crappy stock econocars? :eek:

where not gonna take it —TWISTED SISTER cause i know lou has it in his disk changer in his truck :smiley: