so i got a winter car too..

those mmII’s (i believe) would look a bit better an inch or two larger, but ah well.

nice buy. if you got it for 1800 id say its an incredible buy. where was it listed? here?

im having some m50 problems myself lately, shit sucks

After the previous posts it sounds more of a winter beater just drive it in winter lol. As Thom said, its a 92 325.

The car was listed on craigslist for $2000…it also has the check engine light prob…

http://buffalo.craigslist.org/car/485038876.html

It would have made a cool drift car :frowning:

man im sorry, he said he had someone else interested that claimed they were gonna call him back and come get it for $1500 and I called him back quicker with 16, not sure if this was you, didnt mean to cut-throat anyone but I really wanted this…

i paid $1600 and im figuring the rear ends gonna cost me $500-1000 to fix depending on if I do it myself, but I’m willing to put the time in to the interior and the rear end because the body’s so clean, it would be a nice car to have for the summer too

can anyone link me online to where i can buy the whole rear subframe kit? im havin trouble finding it

and the reinforcement kit requires welding

Yah he was driving to my house actually…he then called my cell phone and said he wanted $1800. I had the cash in my room just not on me at the time.

Its cool though, its his fault for being an asshat. You just got a deal though. The guy was being really weird to me about the whole thing.

I offered him 1400 he said 1500 I said ok. I told him I had the cash at my house and if he would follow me to my house i’d give him the cash and drive him back home…

He keep saying cash for some reason and was like umm awh umm ok.

I figured he was on crack or something.

The car does have a nice struck brace and exhaust though.

If your good at welding and have some time I’d tackle that rear end. The hole rear of that car needs work. Thats why I was going to make it a drift/beater car. The towers and sub frame are going to need time, metal, and some creativity to get right again.

Check out the bmw forums, you can pick up tan interior parts cheap. I’d jump on them leaks asap, I noticed the water was running threw the dash too. Better nip that in the ass before it causes more problems.

Also the front left was hit (notice the fog light ripped off) I think it was thrown back together with a bumper, (the hood was creased and opened weird). She needs a little TLC…but she does look good.

I don’t know if the clutch was really replaced, he has no recites and said he “forgot” who did it…the oil changes where only the last two oil changes he did also he said…he only owned the car for 6 weeks he told me…

good luck man!

hahaha, hey mike remember that civic that lady was going to GIVE me… then all of a sudden she wasn’t because someone else had gone over there… I should have never told anyone about that fucking car.