so i got pulled over in le cackord today...

PWNT thats all i have to say

ya i think that cop was just seein if you would lie to him so he could laugh about it later. And he proly knew the pizza was yours and was just fuckin with u. haha good stuff

That Ben, what a guy. Never has anything bad to say about anyone.

:tup: to not being a dick to the cop. That probably got you out of more than this mystery Ben kid.

And who drives around with a bunch of open containers in their back seat? :lol:

wow thats some cool shit!

wow jam, you got lucky, clean those bottles out.

Jam - remove the bottles. Thats just asking for it.

Otherwise, :tup:

Lucky breaks are the reason why people continue to do dumb shit.

he wont clean the bottles out… jeller and jaeger are going to have to steal it and clean it out for him

Jam,
I graduated with Ben. He’s a good kid. He drives a beat ass honda civic, flat black and the bumper is held on with bungie cords.

I asked him the other night if his dad has ever been on a high speed chase :snky:
HE said he has a few times. I won’t even get into it anymore,but you know what I’m going to say.

The only thing i’ve extracted from this thread is that Jam is sleeping with Ben.

i had no idea who you were talking about jam until i read ^^, and tyler he’s a year younger than us.

you’re very lucky jam.

Haha, only you.

:rofl:

so all you have to do is drive around with a pizza sitting shot gun, and you can get out of any ticket?

haggered and obnoctious body kit?

dude i think i know who youre talking about… free chicken finger sub for him next time i deliver to him, he gets food all the time haha

and dudes idk if you know this or not but my job is a pizza delivery boy! i was honestly at work, slangin pies y0 haha

hahahah that was awesome

good fucking work

yeah, but i am just going to drive around with a pizza box in my car and lie. it should work all the same.

i am bens boss fo real. this def gonna be a topic at work tomorrow lol.

seriously though this is funny shit. and yea you owe him some beer. so i can drink it.