so I had a kegger at my house tonight.. *drama*

everything is going fine till about 2:30, then a shitload of people that no one knows show up. I let it go for about a half hour, then my friends all say they just want to crash out so I tell the crowd of about 30 people that if they arent staying the night, they need to take off. I wait 10 minutes, no one leaves. Say something again. Wait 10 more minutes, only a handful had taken off. Then I start to get a little bit bitchy and say “if you ARENT STAYING HERE, YOU GOTTA TAKE OFF!” Finally everyone leaves. So about 15 minutes later I go to lock the door and notice that all the motherfuckers that I told to leave are just standing on my front porch. So I tell them all that they need to take off yet again. Then one of the unwanted canadians comes back from the driveway and says that he wants to go back in the house to tell some people goodbye. I tell him no. He starts to get all “motherfucker what” all gangsta like. I tell him to go the fuck home. He gets belligerent and starts running his mouth. As he’s just about gone he YELLS “fuck you bitch, I know where you live and I’m gonna shoot your house up”. That was the last straw. I yell “fuck you you fucking faggot, bring that shit”… So then all his boys try to make a move at me but they get held back by their friends. Then they have a free shot to run up to me, but they dont do shit. In the middle of all this, some old guy who I assumed was a neighbor walks up onto my porch and tries to go into my house. I ask him who the hell his is and explain to him that some unwanted guests showed up to my house and that I was asking them to leave. He doesnt say anything and continues to try to walk into my house. I tell him to stop and say “sir, you cant go in here, this is my fucking house…” to which he replies “and that is my fucking daughter” and points to a couple chicks that had just got to the party that I didnt know. Apparantly she was 15, and so were a bunch of her friends, and he drug them all out of my house after giving me a big bullshit lecture about how I could get into all sorts of trouble for serving alcohol to minors.

Cliffs: Canadians try to fight me and threaten to shoot me when I ask them to leave party and jailbait’s father shows up and drags them out of the house.

Cliffs of Cliffs: dont have keggers.

thats a hell a pickle

:bsflag:

wow… partyin with 15 year olds… lol

geeez mike, i knew your standards were low. But damn :eek: !!!

i fuckin hate canadians

/

canadians… is that still slang for black people?

canadians suck

and don’t have keggers where you life… thats like shitting where you sleep

keggers and field parties…I miss those days :sadwavey:

Next time, tell the canadians,“Don’t make me call Shaggy”

Damn what I wouldn’t give to mash some more 15 yr old guts.

little brothers friends I guess. :dunno:

dude i seriously think i’ve grown outta parties. anymore i can’t stand bein around a bunch of ppl annoying me.

my living room > dive bars > regular bars > firehalls > clubs > the moose

unless your single then clubs become #1 :cuddle: unless you’re into firehall tail? :dunno:

clubs suck ass. :down:

no lil kim no party

she was out in the driveway sucking cocks for nickels.

Did you at least get one for free?

unwanted guests suck.

drunken underagers…:bigok: . Oh. Wait. I didn’t say that.

:naughty:

underage drinkers and a keg? why wasnt i invited :spank: