So I live with my parents...

[quote=“Skurge,post:20,topic:32791"”]

not saying they should stop him, just that why the hell would they do a tv show on it…do people really want to know about this?

and if you were him…would you go on TV saying your blow up doll was your girlfriend and that you like to stare for hours into its eyes after waking up? …lol doubtfull

[/quote]

If I was in his situation and I felt genuinely about it… then yes

i was kind of grossed out by the guy that “fixes” them and he said he has fucked a lot of dolls… I wouldn’t want this guy plowin my doll

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:21,topic:32791"”]

If I was in his situation and I felt genuinely about it… then yes

i was kind of grossed out by the guy that “fixes” them and he said he has fucked a lot of dolls… I wouldn’t want this guy plowin my doll

[/quote]

you sir…are strange

its amazing what the general public will pay to watch on TV/Internetz…

and ROFL on the other man plowing your doll…haha i just lol’d at my desk here…i’m gonna have to watch the rest just to laugh at it now hah

I bet his mom is the type who would sue people who stopped him from shooting hockey pucks at strangers.

[quote=“Skurge,post:22,topic:32791"”]

you sir…are strange

[/quote]

I think you just need to look at it from his perspective.

No, I don’t have a Doll, and no I don’t plan on buying. I don’t understand how someone could get satisfaction from something like that, but if he is “in love” with it albeit inanimate then fucking let him… Its not like he is gonna have kids with it. Its still his choice to “love” it, and it seems to make him happy.

Some people are just completely close minded.

It’s an interesting choice regardless that he is happy with. However it is quite odd, but if that’s what he wants then I hardly see anything wrong.

Granted I lolled, but by no means would I lynch.

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:24,topic:32791"”]

[/quote]

I typed out a big response, but if you don’t get it I won’t be able to explain it. Instead I’ll just say:

RED FUCKING FLAG!!! Dudes like that shoot up malls!

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:24,topic:32791"”]

[/quote]

Sad but true.

^They shoot up malls because they’re not accepted in society not because they have a real doll

I’m not saying it’s immoral. Who the fuck am I to judge? The dude shouldn’t be condemned, he should be helped. I’m saying it’s got to be a sign of severe emotional immaturity, the kind of immaturity that would allow him to shoot up a school if the girl he liked didn’t like him back.

Fair 'nuff

[quote=“BikerFry,post:28,topic:32791"”]

I’m not saying it’s immoral. Who the fuck am I to judge? The dude shouldn’t be condemned, he should be helped. I’m saying it’s got to be a sign of severe emotional immaturity, the kind of immaturity that would allow him to shoot up a school if the girl he liked didn’t like him back.

[/quote]

helped …exactly why i said padded room

The first dude is fucking creepy. “At first it was all about sex sex sex!” Uh… so does he like, clean out his cum? That’s fucking nasty. And kissing her? Ugh. Too creepy.

I am going to continue watching it though, because as creepy as it is, it’s fansinating. Plus the 50 year dude who’s never had a girlfriend. Hahahah.

better then jerking off but how could u love one of those things?

[quote=“Calico Angel,post:27,topic:32791"”]

Sad but true.

^They shoot up malls because they’re not accepted in society not because they have a real doll

[/quote]

:tup:

at least someone sees my side of this

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:33,topic:32791"”]

:tup:

at least someone sees my side of this

[/quote]

Dude. Come on. Stable people don’t shoot up malls no matter what. Stable people also do not have romantic relationships with dolls. Don’t you think the common link is instability, not “having a doll?”

[quote=“BikerFry,post:34,topic:32791"”]

Dude. Come on. Stable people don’t shoot up malls no matter what. Stable people also do not have romantic relationships with dolls. Don’t you think the common link is instability, not “having a doll?”

[/quote]

so this guy being perfectly happy with a doll… is going to shoot up some mall. Things that make you happy, are different from the things that make others happy… Its like the sick fucks that fuck animals… they are weird as shit, but they still don’t go shooting up some place.

Shooting up some place is completely different from fucking/loving a doll.

cheaper than a girlfriend who wants jewelry and dinners out.

[quote=“JustinH,post:36,topic:32791"”]

cheaper than a girlfriend who wants jewelry and dinners out.

[/quote]

+1 and if you divorce the trick she wont take half your stack

AND no child support. why arent all women fake rubber dolls?:shrug:

haha j/p nothing like a warm-blooded woman to wake up to every morn.

[quote=“BikerFry,post:26,topic:32791"”]

RED FUCKING FLAG!!! Dudes like that shoot up malls!

[/quote]

Why the fuck would he shoot up a mall? its not like his real doll deny him sex, and i dont think his dads dragging that fucking thing in for a congitcal(sp) visit.

^conjugal?

I really don’t think he’s that unstable. He’s happy. Everyone needs human contact, and if they can’t get it I suppose this is a substitute that will suffice.

EDIT: But I don’t think you can compare it to bestiality. That is hurting an animal although it may not be hurting a person.