so i thought today was monday

i went to my 8am class thinking it was monday and came home late cause of the CNE yesterday. went to class and it was the right class and even same class room # and everything except for the teachers name. i was like ok so maybe its a mistake and i asked the teacher standing infront of me if this is wrong, and she said oh maybe they made a change. i was thinking ok im safe. then she starts talking and saying how it would be so boring if she had to stand up infront of class for 2hrs and 45min every TUESDAY. so i was like wait, tues? isn’t this a monday class? i check my schedule and it says monday on mine with the same course and room number. then i think…oh shit today is TUESDAY!!! yesterday’s labour day messed up my days of the week since it felt like a weekend. i then told my teacher “i think im in the wrong class, i went to my monday class and that is why the name’s don’t match.”

now back to sleep i go, my first real class of TUESDAY is at 10:50am.

hope this helped people have a nice laugh for the day, cause i found it pretty amusing myself.

ps: i was not the only one in the class that got the day of the week messed up, so i don’t feel THAT stupid.

i thought i had class today. turns out i have 2 labs in a row on tuesday and that’s it. since there’s no labs the first week of school, i’m sitting pretty today, even though i went to sleep at 3:30 last night and woke up for 7:30 this morning thinking i had lectures before looking at my actual schedule. laff.

I had 1 hour of sleep before going to my 8:00am class this morning. Somehow I ended up in the right class and on the right day without even thinking about it.

bah hahahaha,

good one, Samson!

i almost felt asleep during my niteschool tonite…

PDA always tells me where I need to go when :slight_smile: But I did do the exact same thing in 1st year.

Thats funny.

Ya this totally messed me up,. I was calling in for my tuesday meeting and could not figure out why no one els was joining