So... I turn the TV on and...

I start turning everything on for the theater… Sub amp, Stereo, Cable box, Lower the screen, then hit the power button for the Projector… 3 seconds later

BANG!!!

fucking bulb blew, sounded like a fucking gun going off, I was like WTF is that; took me like 2 minutes to figure out what it was.

Now I gotta order a new one… Guess $282 isn’t that bad… but I gotta wait 2 weeks to get the damn thing… I guess 3500+ hours outta the original bulb isn’t too bad :stuck_out_tongue:

Dont care thxbye

so less than 2 years out of the first bulb? (depending on how much tv you watch)

thats still not bad for a projector bulb. how do you like the pic quality with your projector?

I got almost 3 years outta the bulb… I LOVE my projector; picture quality is great, even though it’s only a 720P projector.

hmmm, Ive had one of my tvs like 6 years, still works like new.
Maybe I need to buy a projector haha

Oh, I’ve got 3 other CRT TVs, but I bought my projector back in late ‘05 before the model was even out in the US… now, it’s obsolete in comparison to what’s out there now, just like any technology. But for me, it worked great up until tonight, and every time for the past 3 years or so. Having a 8’ wide x 6’ tall TV, for me at least, is great.

Wonder what it’s going to look like now with a new bulb :P; been watching a dimming picture for a while.