So im worken today...

and this white hatch comes in and needs a sub put in, ok i start talken to the kid, and its a neptuned 300whp car…tuned by geoff evans

damnit i need my car to be dun, i think this is a sign or somethen…

hey man did u get my pm about those cams???

thats who?

wow, thee jeff evans. he a humble dude to talk to?

no i guess i worded that shitty,

no he tuned the car, it was some kit,

ahhhhh ok.

so the car ran good? :stuck_out_tongue:

jeff wasn’t a bad dude to talk to when i was out there…although, we saw him out in englishtown and didn’t really have anything to say.

What’s up Joe? I signed up on this thing like you said I should. Jeff is a personal friend of my buddies who built the car so we got it in and got it tuned with 1 days notice. It was amazing. I wish i could tak the credit for building the car… but that goes to Epic Tuning out of Allentown (formally Easton) Pa. When is your car gonna be at your work? I’d love to take a look at it.

it will hopefully be dun at the begining of may, who knows i am not really in a hurry…but i am dyen here,

Yea i know the feeling… when are you guys headin up to the track again?

Alot of people are going aprl 8th (opening day), i have to work though…its open sunday too i may go mess around in the beater if i have off…

Who is this Geoff Evans?

i know curt brown

speaking of white hatch…there is a white one on Pitt campus around where i park that is turboed, black painted hood, roof & hatch, black GSR fat five wheels.

anyone know this car?

check it
http://www.pittspeed.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24039

hmm someoen obviously dind’t ge the joke.

Yea that’s mine. I apologize for the “paint job” it’s aweful. It’s going in for paint the first weekend of may and then i’m uppin the boost once it’s done. PM me if ur on campus.

yeah thats the car…i see it almost every day…

i park my shitbox buy it all the time.

its a nice sleeper looking hatch :bigthumb:

Thanx man, what do u drive? Do you park on Tennyson or Lytton? I’d be careful parking there, my car got impounded just the other day :down: Cost me a fortune to get it out.

ouch…impounded…why???

i park there almost everyday during the day while i work(@ pitt in the CL)…from like 7:30-4
been doing it for years, but maybe i don’t have problems cause itsonly during the day?

i have a red EG hatch/vx (h22a4) with the white hood (thanks to joe/fmfkid for the borrowed hood)