So kramer proved he is as retarded as pete and murdogg

kids he is askin ffor y ato let him be ,just do it for now his relatives are gettin pissed and all let it be before someone gets the 5.0 called on em or suttin else

Second part of the riddle is once they know, its out of my hands. And its not funny when its unecessary NOISE! and neighbors will be like WTF in the morning. road flare I could care less about.

a road flare in the middle of the road causes a LOT more commotion than honking of a horn, especially when there are people walking their dogs and driving by and shit.

and im pretty sure your neighbors aren’t going to have some huge meeting flipping out about the ~8 seconds of total noise that was made

dude just listen to gramps for your own good. cuz something he said sounds familar…

and not a meeting but they’ll certainly be asking wtf as you “woke them up” 2 neighbors across the street leave there house at 5AM and yes even weekends. road flares not really. not many people walk there dogs here, and not to much traffic all the more reason why honking isnt normal.

you’re missing the point. i live in a relatively busy neighborhood and it’s safe to say that 25+ people saw the flare, did a double take and said “wtf?”

that caused a LOT more commotion than my honking, and i’m not making dedicated call out threads to the “culprits”

im done arguing here.

and like i said, i’m all for simple, harmless, and funny pranks, but please don’t do anything stupid to me, my car, my family, my property, etc.

that caused a LOT more commotion than my honking, and i’m not making dedicated call out threads to the “culprits”

im done arguing here.

Idiot. almost as slow as D-kid…

this is NOT a callout…

Im not arguing, you or whoevers next to bother me will find out real fast and wont be dealing with me.

maybe you think a red flare is more commotion but its a silent commotion not a NOISE disturbance.

bottom line is 2-3x as many people were affected when i was “pranked” and i’m not whining about it on here or anywhere else. i laughed and moved on. thats what pranks are about, not getting all serious and setting up the police or some vigilante service or whatever the heck you’re thinking up now

Im speaking for myself I dont car if a flying pig fell though your roof Im done with the pranks its more of a harrasment than funny it happens way to often…

and it seems like your getting closer to the rittle but how will I alert them and describe you…

if i get the cops called on my house for something i didn’t do in like 2 weeks or some shit we’re gonna have problems.

relax.

I said next one to do it. pete joey, murdogg, kramer, any one of a friend of a friend or some random jerk that I feel is a nuisance im reporting. FTW!:thumbup

actually not FTW, what if you’re wrong about who does it? :facepalm

this kid is a wack job bro, text me his addy. lets have some fun shift518!

no, i’m not trying to start some sort of a rivalry here, we were leaving joey’s house and figured we’d “swing by” a couple of times.

i didnt think i’d have to start watching my back for some over-the-top, ridiculous revenge or for the police knocking at my door or some bullshit :facepalm :facepalm :Idiots

z21analrocket: psychopath

V.

Ryan Kramer: an all around nice guy to everyone he meets

FUCK YOU COCKROCKET!

nah that’s not true either, cameo’s a good guy he’s just taking this one thing wayyyy too far/seriously

i did lol @ “cock rocket” though :lmao :lmao

he is gettin all psycho over it, its a public road anyone can drive past your house if they want, they can beep all they want they can flash lights, it doesnt matter, but he is going all sorts of crazy

If I were in town, my friends and I would be making the trip down to do burnouts, light off cannons, etc in front of this kids house.

whats your addy im sure we can find a bunch of peeps to go fuck off in your hood ,lets see how ya like it .christ the kid ask,s for it to stop so at least calm down or do it quietly …trust me i did and still do it also butt if he is gettin a lot of heat from it let it go

i can confirm this. your friends up there are fucking hilarious and crazy :rofl :rofl