so my bday is coming up

Where should this year’s festivities be held?

Birthday is april 10 which is a minday, so probably thinking for saturday the 8th.

any suggestions are welcome, but im liking the idea of some sort of bowling alley and beer idea. but throw anything out there.

caste village has a really nice bowling alley behind it. everyone knows where that is. but thats just down this way in the south hills. whitehall/castle shannon area

yeah. fun for all would be good too but i dont know the alcohol status.

i know the place in the rox was fun and Be_ rad’s car club:kekegay: buddy works at pines plaza lanes

Beaver Valley Bowl has a bar right behind the lanes. It’s also the bowling alley in Kingpin where the dude gets his hand stuffed into the ball return thing. I have gone there 2 Saturdays in a row and it’s been fun. Just a suggestion, I know it’s a bit of a drive. Every other saturday is league night and they get a DJ. There is also a pool hall upstairs if you want to shoot a few games. (no alcohol allowed in the pool hall though)

kennedy’s was the place

I’m down for what ever you guys end up doing.

i will be home the weekend after if you want to do something

now that i see whats up with your car in your sig, looks like its gonna be fast!!! :nuts:

hey see me tomorrow or saturday so you can see if the wheels fit

you bastards and your legal drinking ages

Pontoon boat

boat in? :x:

theres always lucky stripe in the mills mall. Pretty cool place if you havent already checked it out.

im thinking neville island lanes. since it has the beach bar outside too

i will bring garden of eating bacon and onion for joooooo

Saaa Weet

any other ideas?