So my Dad's gone to the dark side.

Not all of them do…

Nice bike!

fixed it for ya.

dyna FXD??

my first guess was sportster 883 but the tank looks too big to be a sportster…so now i’m not sure.

Definitely a Dyna. 2004 FXDI Superglide, maybe?

Not a sportster. It’s been listed. The sportster has the engine nad transmission unitized in one case and the belt is on the right side of the bike. This powertrain has a seperate engine and transmission and is connected via a wet clutch and primary chain which is what you see on the left side of the bike.

I still want a VROD night rod special. son of a bitch.

If you ever heard a harley with stock pipes, you’d understand why people put better (louder) pipes on there. Besides, it’s a safety thing… people will know where you are.

new sportsters come with bigger tanks now also.

Still the small tank at 3.3 gallons compared to 6.0 for all the other models except VRod.

sportsters are the :gay: but bike looks nice

Brand new. Not a Sportster. Pretty sure he said it’s a Dyna. I think it was a Superglide.

:lol: :clap:

smart man

ok well if its not a sportster he gets a :tup: in my book

Tell your pops he sure has some nice grass.

So I took it for a spin on Saturday. I don’t hate Harleys nearly as much as I did.

First of all I had no idea the fuckers were up to 1600cc. Holy torque batman.

The seat-handlebars relationship was nigh on perfect. Very comfy, slightly leaned forward, handlebars at a very comfortable angle.

Handled pretty well for as long of a wheelbase as it is. The 680 pounds or whatever it is disappeared as soon as it started rolling.

My only complaint was that the big pretty shiny chrome airbox sticks right into your calf. :wtf: I guess Harley just assumed everyone would put highway pegs on it.

All in all it’s not my thing but it’s a hell of a nice bike for those whose thing it is. :tup:

Oh, and of course insert generic straight pipes suck and are unnecessary rant here.

If it had forward controls it would be a lot more comfortable. No airbox issue.

Mr. Fry, you’ll have to take the 10r out when we sit down to talk retirement… (i dont want you transferring to a harley mentality)

Same offer goes to butch, but i dont want you to hurt your back or have your legs cramp up … xo :wink:

I just don’t fit on those kid’s toys…