So, Other than Dan........

who else is going to wings tonight?

Are you gauging the response and whether you’re going or not?

Be_rad and I are thinking of making an appearance

:yum:

Alright alright

I Would show up, but I’ll just be made fun of…

…or you could sit at home behind your computer and feel sorry for yourself. Come out and pound some wings!

… god damn you

i will be there

Possibly. What time?

you lazy bastards never come out here for good wings.:wtcslap:

8 p.m.?

(You know I’ll be there.)

There are roads in Latrobe?

fixored

Dino’s

:yum:

that’s what i’m saying. i heard sharky’s is good too, but i can’t verify that yet. never tried them

Sharkys and Dino’s are both very good! but I still love FatHeads

i was at fatheads once, and was not impressed. especially with the garlic and parmasean ones.

GYM> wings

Damnit, I’m really in the mood for some wings too, but I have a hockey game

i was at the Gym this morning at 6. therefore ill have both