so the VMA's

Did anyone else see this as MTV reviving Britney Spears career for her or was it just me? I mean she does look better than previous outings, although I didn’t see if she performed at all…also Christina Aguilera, fantastic!!

you want to know how i know your gay?

the VMA’s blew. we turned it into a drinking game, if you guess wrong you took a shot. also, the crowd sucked, the nominees sucked, and yeah it was bad. good think 20 packs we’re on sale, and we have a full bar…

Liberace gay.

wtgay is a 20 pack?

People still watch the VMAs??

I personally always thought Brittney was hot.

She went through that psycho phase where she shaved her head and had some kids but still, for a mom and coming out of psychoness, shes pretty sexy still IMO.

rhianna was smokkkinnggggg hot

:needpic:

i did not watch much. once i saw/seen/looked @ sway in the chopper talking to the JBrothers as if it was live and they were in there truck… i turen it off

haha vmas sucked but the host was funny as hell in a british kinda way. he was making fun of the jonas brothers and their promise rings to god, he said he might take them more seriously if they put them on their genitals. hahaha they got all upset and pissed and he had to apologize.

MTV still plays music videos? :gotme:

Sunday Night Football > VMA’s

amen

I didn’t know you were a teenage girl.

a/s/l?

oh my.

VMA’s suck’ed , there was not one band that got a moonman who will be around in the new 10 years… and whats with all the rappers spittting into a sound box to make them sound like a robot…

used to go to VMA’s and stuff like that for free when I was in Miami… it is all set up so fake…

http://www.seatfiller.com/seatfiller2/index.asp

best person I got to meet was tony hawk such a nice guy … biggest d-bags was all most all the rappers…

lol. +karma.

Is it your personal life goal to piss me off? Because it’s kind of funny. Dick!

of course not.

:roll:

If it were I’d be pestering you about still having the slobalt in your sig when you haven’t had it in how long now?

:stuck_out_tongue: