Taylor Swift gets Hijacked

by none other then Kanye west at the VMA
[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hi6jpJYIC9w”]YouTube - Kanye Taylor Swift VMA Outburst[/ame]

lol look at her face at the end. i love how everyone felt the need to update their facebook crap about how upset they are about this haha. oh fucking MTV

OMG Beyonce let her give it again.

lol twitter update!

kanye’s a dbag. Plain and simple

And now he must die

[ame=“http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxKIcrDsJAs”]YouTube - MTV VMAs Remix: Kanye West Interrupts Obama’s Speech (HD)[/ame]

MTV is a joke. All staged to give people something to talk about, and it worked… Did anyone notice how flat the crowd seemed? They just get worse and worse each year. I don’t really understand how you can have video music awards on a channel that doesn’t show videos anymore?

And who the fuck is Russell Brand? I’ve never heard of this dude before last year’s VMAs and it’s pretty clear as to why. There wasn’t one god damn thing funny that came out of his mouth and he looks like some kind of bi-curious has been brit rocker.

i really dont think that was staged… I think kanye thinks he is so badass no one will ever say anything to him about stuff he says. Hence the george bush thing

Who are these people? There was a football game on last night.

i would love to see like the steelers vs eagles in the superbowl… and big ben win the MVP over mcnabb and kayne west try that shit then… its easy to pick on a country white girl…WE GET IT…KAYNE WEST HATES WHITE PEOPLE.

well the truth about kanye is…his dad was a black panther…go figure… but the dude knew both his parents, his mom was a doctor, dad a christian counselor, went to middle class school in the suburbs of chicago…hardly an oppressed little ghetto boy. the verdict is that kayne is a poseur

You can be middle class and still be black. He’s not posing. He’s actually black.

Either way, he’s an asshole.

^lawl…truth!

good game, too.

Why the fuck would anyone watch MTV and/or give two flying fucks about Kanye West?

that’s what I thought

I was busy taking a shit and must have missed this…

Seemed like it at first until I saw it again and the look on Taylor Swift’s face, it does look more real and unscripted. And for the record, that Beyonce video (like all the others) absolutely sucks.

because Little Kim wasnt there?