So today I'm at Golds....

So today I go to Gold’s gym on wherle/union working out with psphinx and oroc. We are doing our thing when I turn out to notice there is a celebrity working out right behind us. Who is it you ask…William Fichtner. You may know him from Prison Break if you’re a fan. He has also been in Armageddon, The Longest Yard, and Blades of Glory.

It was pretty cool to see a celebrity here. I talked to him for a bit, introduced myself and found out he was in town visiting his mom and that he is from around this area. Anyway, he let me take a pic to prove it, so here it is…

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v518/bladez3919/219588213_732332215_0.jpg

That’s cool, always like him as an actor.

pretty cool man. He’s a decent actor.

wasnt he in the x files too

siqqq did you show him your siqq ride or is that away for winter

did you get pictures of him in the shower too? :gay2:

He was on the edge years ago doing an interview and said he comes back to Buffalo quite often and loves it here.

BS. You can see in the reflection that the guy holding the camera has sleeves on his shirt. And since you ware shirts with no sleeves in a non-gym environment, one can only assume you’d definitely rock the no-sleeves at the gym. That can’t be you.

:tup:

[quote=“Onyx Z32,post:7,topic:38880"”]

BS. You can see in the reflection that the guy holding the camera has sleeves on his shirt. And since you ware shirts with no sleeves in a non-gym environment, one can only assume you’d definitely rock the no-sleeves at the gym. That can’t be you.

[/quote]

I lol’d :lol: don’t be jealous :stuck_out_tongue:

[quote=“bladez,post:9,topic:38880"”]

I lol’d :lol: don’t be jealous :stuck_out_tongue:

[/quote]

HA! Why would I want arms as big as my torso? Oh… wait… :frowning:

Don’t forget Drowning Mona, that movie fucking ruled

Wow very cool, I used to go to that gym and my friend is a trainer there. Def cool to see a celebrity!

that guy is a beast in prison break… was he liftin heavy or just doin whatever?

The dude went to Maryvale hs.

thats sweet, I liked him in Go

LOL me and mike were glancing over so many times at him like “wtf i know ive seen him somewhere before”

I’ve seen Bill Fichtner there a few times over the past year or so. Cool.

HAHAHAH yES!!!

i was just working out next to him this morning.

we gave each other a nod.

he was in the fucking zone working out though.

[quote=“SkunkApe,post:18,topic:38880"”]

HAHAHAH yES!!!

i was just working out next to him this morning.

we gave each other a nod.

[/quote]

Is that the universal :gay: signal that you will see each other again soon in the shower?

My aunt dated him in H.S., she talks to him all the time. Good guy