So uh, you guys remember that crazy turbo Estoril MCoupe?

oh no! thats terrible! at least theyre alive, thanks german engineering!

What is it with Bimmer guys and gaurdrails??

they are herbs?

woah woah

Think thats the same muffler I have, HKS Carbon. Haterzzz.

This is another example of what high HP cars can do in an instant. Supraforums has had a couple cars that were recently built (30-50K involved) taken out by people who weren’t the owners and get trashed and it almost killed them too. High HP turbo cars are no fucking joke. That car wasn’t even making 500whp? Or did I read that wrong.

Glad to see they both survived.

maybe if he was AWD he’d have no issues

Maybe if he didn’t go WOT (on a wet surface) in a RWD modified turbo car he wouldn’t have issues.

I though bmw’s handled well?

well thats his fault. AWD woulda been in mint shape

300whp in that tiny ass thing must be a handfull, let alone high 400’s!

Sick ass car, good to see they are alive… that wreck pic is no joke.

wtf mann hes lucky his friend didnt kill him when he came running up2 his totalled car! he was def driving a way he shouldnt have been, i kno from experience and not proud of it that wrecks like that dont happen by gently a car into 4th gear…and wet/damp roads…like i was, hes an idiot for messn around with a high hp car…glad they are alive after seeing those pics

damn thats scary as hell :Idiots
good thing they’re both alive

Lots of b.s. in this thread. Those people owe they’re lives to that “horrible looking car” (says the GM guys) LOLOLOLOL

Clownshoe’s are sick, and honestly if you’ve ever experienced one I doubt you’d feel the same.

I’d love one but they’re still going for high teens with the S52 and more for the S54

This.

And they have issues.

well i think those cars a cool as hell, id def like1…but luck kept them alive not the safety of the car. im assuming they were somewhat slender ppl in the car durrn the crash cause if it were ppl with some girth…i think the outcome my have been worse lol

it was never dynod with the pt74. power level was unknown iirc.

I don’t talk up my car much, but it looks way better than that goofy BMW thing.

ehh my vote goes for the clownshoe…