So uhh... Monday evenings? Ver. 2.01

yo, are we doing that light vs. dark jersey shit? i sure as hell am not wearing one of those yellow mesh things!

:smiley:

p.s. i’m stoked on playing hockey even though i just had a concussion saturday night during hockey…:smash2:

that totally belongs in the gay undertones thread

Monday night? Why…its Mad Dog Monday of course.

Nothing like starting the week off right.

I thought the same thing. hahaha

im prety psyched for hockey

doooo it

well, for me its usually school shit, but a nice alternative if i was bored would be “the strangers grandma”

if you know what i mean

sit on your hand in the bathtub until it falls asleep and gets pruny, you konw the rest

captain

I’ve been doing homework since 2pm and I still have to do 2 more drawings, then study for 2 exams tomarrow…DOH!

SLEEP! Usually.

bump

Because Mondays are just like they have described boring, and useless. So it’s that time again!

falcons/saints game + couch = sounds good to me.

mad dog mondays son.

but actually i go to starbucks every monday night.

Study for a test on thursday, update drawing from work, MNF, and the saints just blocked a FG, if the game sucks xbox live it is

monday night football

more captain

Go out?

Go out where? It’s monday.

go to a local/townie bar that has the game on?

:word: or anywhere.

Mondays are not dead in most bars. And fuck! Even that fag FormulaLS1 was out tonight. :tiffy:

Allen, Elmwood, ect…

Because I don’t like drinking unless it’s around people I know or bars for that matter. And uhh… I don’t like… football, or hockey. :o

[size=2]Otherwise I’d be there already be there instead of posting here. :slight_smile:

Might just settle for drinking at home. And work on turning myself into a hobo slowly. :lol:
[/size]