god... is everyone as bored as me... wtf.

I rarely have nothing to do… but i am SO BORED. WTF. someone entertain me…

big holidays are always boring as shit…everything’s closed and there’s never anything going on. i hate holidays.

I agree,what else would you be doing if everything wasnt closed though? Just out of curiousity…

Me,I’d be on NYspeed or @ work bored as hell.

Also bored. I’ve just been watching DVDs, playing Source and PS2 all day while listening to a billion CDs. Blah!

OMGz im so fucking bored holy shit seriously I need to tell everyone about how fucking bored i am thats how bored I am wow I cant believe that im this bored damn this is getting boring typing all of this shit but I dont wanna bore anybody so ill stop this boring run-on sentence.

:word: That’s why I’m going to meet a few friends out for a few :beer: in a little bit.

fuck you chris :smiley:

just trying to generate something interesting…

are bars open tonight?

lets go somewheres. lets go somewhers! I say we make snow angels and drink spiced cider and sing abba songs.

football’s on

it was only exciting because I was watching it in HD. Then I got bored once again.

Some local joints are. Check your local listings :smiley:

there’s always the movies tonight that’s about it lots of bars are open right about now … go to sleep get ready for boxing day up in canada

fahertys is across the street, maybe i should go look lol

they werent open at like 830, but maybe they will be now :beer:

Pages right next to Savanahs is open apparently and i guess i’m going there

I wouldnt mind hitting up elmwood area. If anything is open that is.

delete some of your PMs newman!

:stuck_out_tongue: i cant send you another cuz youre full!

done

oh another clandestine meet!

fahertys is not open, i heard coles was but not sure.