Is there anyone who doesnt get together

with family on christmas eve? i know for sure i am gonna be bored tonight and i feel like going out.

is there anything going on tonight downtown…anywhere?

ugh so bored tonight

but being 19 kinda sucks for things to do

lets all do something.

i did stuff last night with the fam.

tomorrow i work 3-11 :tdown:

jeff call me.

audios pm me.

I might be down for something later

word…

I want to, but im going to the chophouse with my dad tonight… he already took me to the Browns game earlier today…

yo, me and marshall are doing nothing but sitting at home drinking. anyone that wants to come chill is more than invited. especially if you have some :pimp: i am out and sitting on the cash

PM me too, im bored as fuckkkk

same hurr…pm me, im bored as fuck

PM me also, I’m not doing anything at all tonight and I need something to do.

bored but as stated be4 19 sucks.

well drink at someones house, my apt’s a mess cause of my roomate, so my place is outta the question. i got my own beer so…

ps, most clubs in canada have a xmas party on xmas eve

possibly a dennys meet tonite???

maybe dennys, lets have a drunken gt4 tournament hahaha

no offense to anyone, but if i am gonna get my ass of my comfy couch next to my warm loyal dog, it is going to be for ideas that involve less penis and more vagina. lol no seriously

so far the best idea i have seen is going to canadia. is anyone else on the same track or is the consensus pretty chill for the evening?

seriously, drink at my house, it is a bit messy (in the kitchen) but aside from that it is clean, and we are playing ps2 on the bigscreen… anyone with a xbox 360 want to bring it over and play on a 120" tv?

so theres a bunch of us looking to do something

most of us 19

and i gotta call beck back

think of something to do

wat ps2 games you guys playin?

im all for just chilln and drinkin a few beers at someones house later on…im NOT going to canada, im 22, ill just go to a bar down the street b4 i go to canada

we dont have many games, but we are playing nfs2 hot pursuit, and i think we are about to go rent something

lets play fucking beer pong at tpgsr’s house

ps: i will own all at beer pong