So...... we won the powerball.......

At work, we hit 4 numbers and the powerball, for a total of $5,003.00. So divided 27 ways, we will each get around $125 after taxes… :hs:

We were SOOOOO close to it too… we had a 25 and the number we missed was 29 or something like that. Although, we are getting luckier… last time we “won” we got $125 total for all 27 of us!

I already know what I’m buying too… rotors for my car. :hsugh:

:cool:

wouldve been nice to get more, but still cool

congrats.

Yup, $192 each before taxes… this guy here stopped at the gas station this morning and lady told him that we won like $100,000. Lady was obviously not very bright… he was so disappointed when we told him it wasn’t that much.

if the other 26 people were all to mysteriously disappear, then you’d be able to pocket that whole $5,000. Just food for thought.

i win $1 a day for not playing.

:repost:

:moon:

fuck howard stern…

hows that for a :repost:

stern rocks

x2… Fuck the Lottery…

rocks = sucks dick

so is that why everyone is always saying “sonny rocks!”

as in

sonny > darkstar

yeah

so you’re saying its not some sort of secret code word for male on male fellatio?

it is, but we use the term ‘darkstar’ too loosely around here… so no one picks up on it at first.

ahh gotcha

i only play when the powerball is really high that they talk about it on the news

YOU ROCK!!! Can you PLEASE come by my house and tell my husband it is perfectly normal for a girl to want car parts for birthdays/xmas/lottery winnings!!! He says I would have married him sooner if he gave me an exhaust or rims instead of the diamond (he’s probably right too lol :naughty: )

i played powerball and won -$10
w00t and i will play again on wednesday