so what are the chances of me finding a silvia aorund here?

^Why bother unless you have superhero aspirations?

I am a superhero.

Well then you better go RB26DETT :tup: :slight_smile:

oh man that would be awsome

build your own

http://i6.ebayimg.com/04/i/06/c5/7b/e3_1.JPG

rb26DETT is for low level superheros
rb30DETT is for true superheros

u wana do the conversion and stay obd1 just get a 95 s14, they are still obd1, do the front end coversion, and then if u wana get into it with the rear end go for it, but personally i think the s14 with s15 face looks fine as is.

how much does and s14 weigh?

ya but than you have to do work and thought into since they didn’t make an RB30DETT only an RB30DE, but cast iron blocks are heavy and they are hard as fuck to find

how much of a pain would it be to make an OBD II one legal? like what would be involved

rb30’s werent even DE, they were simple e’s, meaning they were SOHC, but theres a company in ausie land producing fully built short blocks

order short block
purchase rb26 w/ bad short block
swap parts
install engine
add supporting mods
done

and the fact that its an iron block and it weighs more is of little consequence, were talking about a 1000+ hp engine, you not gonna notice the difference

next to impossible, because they have to hook up to the cars computer and its obvioulsy isent going to recognize the engine, and blah blah it

do not do it, just trust me when i say this, look for a 95 s14, there are plenty out there

save urself the hassle and just do obdI

word, but i would go rb30det, no need for twins, only one single gt40 :slight_smile:

i agree, i was thinking about that earlier

no real need for a twin setup. one massive snail will work just fine. Just get a good turbo and the lag wont be so bad

buy this
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1995-Nissan-240SX-with-SR20DET_W0QQitemZ270033321218QQihZ017QQcategoryZ6396QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

do a front end swap and call it a day

this thread needs to die. its full of :bloated:

my thoughts exactly lol

TunerFreak…If u are interested PM for phone number