so what are the chances of me finding a silvia aorund here?

There is a place in olrando that imports any car you want. www.evolutionimports.com I talked to the guy before abouta s15 and they sell them for 25-30k.

Last I heard, Evolution imports was a known scam.

They have done the s15 tail lights but the rear quarter windows are different.

Last time i known that Motorex got caught for selling stolen cars.

But can you register them and drive them legally on the street?

And yeah, Motorex got shut down a while ago.

i checked out the site, looks like they have a disclaimer on certain cars if the CANT be road legal, and the only one i saw marked was a JDM STi

http://www.tamparacing.com/forums/nissan-infiniti-tech/48956-real-silvia-resurrected.html?highlight=silvia

that is the one that the guy popped the motor and was trying to sell, I can’t find the for sale thread any more

http://www.tamparacing.com/forums/cars-sale-wanted/331538-wts-wtt-1990-nissan-silvia-qs.html?highlight=silvia

thats the silvia Q for sale

http://www.tamparacing.com/forums/cars-sale-wanted/329836-1993-nissan-skyline-gts32.html?highlight=skyline

thats the R32 for sale, leave new york and you find a lot of itneresting cars

the rear quarters themselves are actually different too tho, right? it would look odd i think

SR20DET is a bitch to legalize, emissions are all fucked up. Luckily my s12 “silvia” is old enough that I dont have to worry.

^What are you talking about? Everybody and their brother has a DET swapped 240 or SE-R.

I couldnt care less, I spend pleanty of time in places other than NY. Hell I was rolling around with R34 (btw, he got smoked ;)) a couple months ago if you wanna compare edicks. We were refering to an S15, which you clearly were full of shit about. I’ll gladly find a bunch of rare cars for sale in random states, what the hell does that have ANYTHING to do with S15s?

Ohhh are S14’s OBD-II? Is that what you’re talking about?

this is the most retarded thread evar

did you really need to ask this question to know the fucking answer?

you want to know how hard it is to find a car that was never sold in the states, and then if you find someone with it, you want to know if they would sell it? and the best part is you want this in buffalo.

lol

im going to go finish my coffee, because i am about to start banning people for being stupid.

did u ever fuckin think that maybe i didnt know it was not sold in the states, did u ever fuckin think that not everyone know everything about cars

Maybe you should do some research then. There is this new and upcoming thing called “google” where you type in keywords and it finds you websites pertaining to them. It’s very cool.

Besides, you looked at a plain jane nissan (in the rest of the world) and didnt think “Hmmm, I’ve never seen one of those on the road before and it’s 5 model years old, I bet they didnt bring them over here…”

lol…any Tunerfreak should no Silvias were sold as 240sx in the states with a sweet truck motaaaaaaaaaaar

well lets see im only 21 and just got in the car scene about 2 years ago so no i didnt think that they didnt bring it over here cause i never payed attention i just assumed they did. now i thank you for your responses but i dont claim to know everything about cars cause i know i dont thats y i asked the question i likes how the car looked and was thinkin about gettin one but its obvious i cant its ok.

Yeah right, and I suppose you’re probably also going to try to tell me that they have the internet on computers now!

But yeah, as pointed out, the closest thing you have a shot at to a Silvia here is a 240SX. Which is basically an LHD Silvia with a KA24DE instead of an SR20DET. But they’re pretty easy to swap SR20DET’s into, or if you’d rather that poor old truck motor is actually pretty stout so wouldn’t be a bad gig to boost either.

^^^^ word KAs are putting down some lovely numbers with turbos and stock internals

Forget about the truck motor. Be a real man and get a sr20, rb20, rb25, rb26 or ca18.