So who is going to LVD this weekend?

I will be there Saturday…still not sure if im running the bike yet tho…track is still a bit cold for a bike IMO.

man up.

my first few runs Im launching like a pansey so I can get a idea on my trap speed then after a few runs and after I adjust my suspension in a little bit then I will launch the fuck out of it.

Maybe…but only if the temp is right…if its still a little cold in the AM I doubt I will run it…safety first for me when it comes to running the bike at the track!

It’s not like the thing runs 8’s! Let it rip!

I’m going balls to the wall first pass. 2-step at 4600, 15psi of boost out of the hole! Slicks, trailer, tools, etc…

4600?!?! A Honda would bog like a fuck at 4k on 24.5s

see sig. :rofl

Seriously though, I’ll spin at 4600. I’m working my way down from there. Most launch 4000-4400

Do it! I ran mine at night at the end of last year…can’t be colder than that was like high 40s-low 50s. What are you worried about safety wise? Hooking up?

I plan on being there Saturday spectating.

did you see the link to the c4 on Craigslist I posted in another thread? I think its in CT but its $400 with a shifter and shit.

if ya got a trailer it would be cool to use it ,the f1fitty would pull it :lol just in case

Yea, last time I ran in the colder weather the bike went a little sideways off the line. But that was also at night after the son went down and there was dew on the track.

seriously 7k 2-step FTW

^you running yours^

I might, but no real reason. I know its slow and best ill prolly do with the way it is now is prolly some high 12’s with mid 11X trap

do you have slicks or just the ET’s?

jsut ET streets

I’ll be runnin the VR4…

gtfo.

LIES!!!

Is it really finished? I will talk to you about it tonight at Elliot’s.