LVD 6/4

Who’s doen to go? it’s Wed night… obviously. Just wondering if you guys want to all meet up and cruise out there. We really need to actually get more members now that i think of it… no one hardly checks this shit anymore. :confused

I know…I am trying to get Kyle to sign up but he doesn’t have a computer at his dads house…Ill have him sign up here next time hes over…and jim, josh, dan, dustin, brooks, etc all need to talk more :haha

I am gonna go up next Wed. and most likely drive again. Hoping to get better 60 foots :headbang

i kinda wanna run the beater… but she’s getin wooped and i need input shaft bearings…

I MIGHT go to run, but I get there way before everyone else. I leave the area at 4:30ish at the latest.

As long as the weather is good, I’m there. Might need another ride up though…

ride out with me, brian wants me to run his car and see what i can do

haha so your ganna wheel hop the shit out of it and then grind gears the whole way down the track… lol j/p swifty

Is that some diss to my shitty LS :sad

no i think he was dissing my driving, not sure tho it could be your shitty ls :haha

:nono prolly though :crackup

listen i had a shitty ls… lol but i was just messing with swifty and i know he can drive, i cruise with him alot…

brians tranny went on his 2nd run, i knew we would have gotten alot of runs in tonight so i was gonna drive it later so he could get some runs in…

sorry to hear that brian, hope it gets fixed soon.

i have a feeling my beater is next to go w/ breaking down. clutch is pretty smoked, tranny doesnt like 2nd/3rd, motor burns oil, and theres a weird stutter/vibration when you accelerate at low rpms. Oh well, when she dies i’ll just swap another D16 into her. Maybe vtec head, and a ex tranny. we’ll see

Brian needs his new lv/vtec turbo more then ever now :haha

haha not til my car is done

new date 6/11 who’s there? me with my buddy in his boosted gsr! im runnin it again this time with more whp!

he gonna let me drive it? :nod

maybe but i doubt it i only got one run in last time threw his time right out the window!!!