So yesterday i was watching "3 Ninjas" (1992)

I really don’t have a good excuse as to why…

however, check out this fucking dude’s shirt.

What the fuck.

I’m literally lolling trying to figure out why it says AWESOME on it.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v516/ctnewman2/AWESOME.jpg

If you can’t read it:

AWESOME
AMERICAN PIT BULL TERRIER
muscledog.jpg

Here’s a youtube link so you can check it out in ACTION (dude shows up at 3:00):

awesome movie… the follow up to it sucked… all of them including 3 ninjas kick back…

Fuggin love that movie!

LIGHT UP THE EYES BOYS!!!

:lol: I <3’d 3 ninjas when I was a little kid

“Colt ahaha… Hey little horsy, how bout some hay”

oh thats such a terrible movie lol

I loved that movie, almost made me believe I could slam dunk at age 8 with a little martial arts training… :rofl:

Man I tried to find that on ebay…you could totally rock that in a boys XS

:frowning:

that’s like…my favorite childhood movie.

I LOVE 3 Ninjas. I’ve probably seen that movie ~30 times. “hey guys I got a new stash of jelly beans anyone want some? cough I choked on a jelly bean.”

tum tum

why the fuck does the shirt say awesome…

it’s still so random. and awesome.

also, remember CHOOSE YOUR OWN ADVENTURE???
http://www.angelfire.com/mn/3ninjas3/tumdcyoa.html

You step onto the train and start looking for Colt. Not in the front… not in the aisles… Here he is in a corner! You say, “Well, gimmie the key, Colt!” He hands you the key and you both start looking for Rocky. You look for him everywhere but you just can’t find him. You ask Colt, “Where is he? He’s like nowhere!” Colt points and says, “He’s right there!” You look down to were Colt is pointing and Rocky’s sitting right next to you. You say, “Oh.” Rocky hands you the key and he says, “I saw where Medusa hid the bomb.” He leads you and Colt to the pop machine. You slide the 2 keys in and viola! There they are!! You stop the time bomb and you save the day!

The End…

You did an outstanding job today! Keep up the good work! You’ve found the Best Ending Possible! Give yourself a pat on the back!

DAMN RIGHT… I was such a pussy with my responses

i never survived in choose your own adventure books.

and lol @ 3 ninjas.

lol.

http://www.angelfire.com/mn/3ninjas3/murdalizeem.html

speaking of 1990’s movie’s

i watched Small Soliders yesterday… classsssssiccc

You get in your fighting stance yell, “Nobody calls me Tum DUM! Because you’re the DUMMY around here!” You give him a kick and a punch. He crouches down and is in pain but not too much. The other gang members jump at you, ready to fight. You kick two of them, they’re both next to each other and you slam their heads together. Then the last one just runs off scared and crying. You say, “That takes care of them.” and you dust off your hands then pull out a Ding Dong and put it in your mouth.

you accidentally bump into the Darren again. This time, he doesn’t even wait before he throws you into a nearby pond

Fester, Marcus, & Hammer are screwing stuff up in the backround and are coming towords you laughing and saying constanty “dude” all the time.

L O FUCKING L!! 3 ninja’s was one of my favorite movies as a kid…

“HOLD IT…before phase 2…remember when you were sick for like 2 weeks and couldnt take a dump…instant diahrrea!” “you’re sick!” “not as sick as their gonna be”

“and he’s tum tum because…he’ll eat anything…” “I WONT EAT DOG POOP!”

fucking classic, im gonna go watch that shit now lol

:lol: x2…i wanted to take karate for the longest time after watching that movie