New game here.........

This is how it goes,you say a phrase from a movie and people try to guess it,simple as that:D I,ll start.

‘’ I didn,t kill my wife"

fugitive

“you won’t be able to shit right for a week”

yup:D

crab? who put that crab there?

Originally posted by Shaggy
“you won’t be able to shit right for a week”
?

Bad santa:finger:

you owe me a 10 sec car :eek3:

f&f

English Motherfucker,

Do You Speak it?

pulp fiction

“you bastard”

“ok faster”

English Motherfucker,

Do You Speak it?
shaft?

You smell that? Do you smell that? …Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn’t find one of ‘em, not one stinkin’ dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like… victory. Someday this war’s gonna end…

“These arn’t the droids your looking for”

You smell that? Do you smell that? …Napalm, son. Nothing else in the world smells like that. I love the smell of napalm in the morning. You know, one time we had a hill bombed, for twelve hours. When it was all over I walked up. We didn’t find one of ‘em, not one stinkin’ dink body. The smell, you know that gasoline smell, the whole hill. Smelled like… victory. Someday this war’s gonna end…

apocolypse now

Originally posted by mobius
“These arn’t the droids your looking for”

star wars

“first you wanna kill me now you wanna kiss me…blow”

fighting legions of the undead?

close- army of darkness

I remember when my daddy gave me that gun. He told me that I should never point it at anything in the house. And that he’d rather I’d shoot at tin cans in the backyard, but he said that sooner or later he supposed the temptation to go after birds would be too much, and that I could shoot all the blue jays I wanted, if I could hit 'em, but to remember it was a sin to kill a mockingbird. Well, I reckon because mockingbirds don’t do anything but make music for us to enjoy. They don’t eat people’s gardens, don’t nest in the corncrib, they don’t do one thing but just sing their hearts out for us.

I remember when my daddy gave me that gun. He told me that I should never point it at anything in the house. And that he’d rather I’d shoot at tin cans in the backyard, but he said that sooner or later he supposed the temptation to go after birds would be too much, and that I could shoot all the blue jays I wanted, if I could hit 'em, but to remember it was a sin to kill a mockingbird. Well, I reckon because mockingbirds don’t do anything but make music for us to enjoy. They don’t eat people’s gardens, don’t nest in the corncrib, they don’t do one thing but just sing their hearts out for us.

you’re so ghey