So you're gonna find out what break-in method is best

I hope they were…actually the delivery guy was some like 50 yr old dude…

Was it AWDrifter?

Very F**kin funny!!!
I’m old but come on, 50?!?!?:biglaugh:

HAHA… I was hoping you didn’t have your reading glasses on.

:tup: :rofl:

ROFL lol

ive seen a red one on clinton. looked like a mr? only reason im saying is because of the diffuser on top, i could be wrong. either way, ive seen it twice in the last month or two

mr only comes in white and graphite grey

the rs comes only in white and red… but has no spoiler… not sure if the 2005 rs has the vortex generator or not. its $125 at mitsu for those who want one

Welcome…to the DARKSIDE! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAaaaa

Soon they will all turn :slight_smile:

Fixed -
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y9/JACK1992VR4/joeDarth.jpg

LOL nice

still not right jack…make it smaller :stuck_out_tongue:

:lol: Damn Jack :slight_smile:

His feet are actually in the knee caps… the boots are just for show :stuck_out_tongue:

:lol:

NIce. I remember when my friend Dave bought his RSX-S. 8 miles on it, he lights the tires up leaving the dealership. BTW, Motor blew @ ~ 100K. Rings were smoked, some other ish.

What dealer did you get yours from? I picked mine up from Ray Laks in OP on Monday.

By they way, I take it your breaking it in the “hard” way? I have 450 on the clock and I’ve just following the manual’s recco’d break in with the occational 6-7k shift.:shoot:

:tup: nice car

I got mine through the HUUUGE man…he has a mitsu dealership outside the 'cuse…I’m never going to drive the car easy, so why bother? I don’t plan on having it more than 2-3 years anyway…

sweet I am going to save that quote for when you sell that cah. Let me know when you wanna give me a ride. :tup:

:tup: good buy man. now post some pics