SO

Its pretty beat this morning. Our a/c is broke at the house so I woke up in 100* sauna then I proceeded to miss the bus into town being that the fuckin bitch came 5 minutes early today…first time evar missing the bus. My car is still broke at the shop, luckily future in-laws drove, now Im here but the caffine hasnt kicked in yet. Somebody post something, gosh!

haha, our air conditioning at work is broke. How would you like to work 8 hours in this heat?? They aren’t coming to fix it until 3:30 today, just in time for the end of the day.

my ac is on here. im acctually cold

At least you have A/C to break. Myself and another guy have new offices that there’s no A/C in yet. It was 88 in here yesterday.

I had an awesome morning. I woke up to a BJ, had a nice big breakfast, traffic was extremely light, and I have nothing to do at work today. :D:D:D:D:D

BTW - good luck with the rest of your day.

damn dude! lol
The only thing I look forward to today is cold cut trio special at subway!:blue: but you got the royal treatment

:finger:

you wanted a bj too?

:confused:

:rofl: :rofl:

i think she wants to give them:bigthumb:

Traffic was horrible this morning, not because a wreck as you might suspect. NO just a f*cking minivan with a flat tire.

:rofl: not what I meant!

Stop Whining… I haven’t run the A/C in my house or car yet…

Gosh, You TRA guys are babies. . .

You could come to my house and start cleaning…

BJ’s(slowhitez) here working now,he looks happy to!:dunno:

was 90 degrees in shop yesterday

running 90 in the shop also, and lots of ppl work in 88* all the time,
pool guys/landscapers/roofers/framers.

so be happy your outta the rain and snow,.

WOW a 100…

try working 12hrs a day in the desert then come talk to me

100 was cold to us

Here’s to you Mr One Upper! We thank you for gracing our presence with your quality stories to show us how insignificant we are. We applaud you for everything you have done. We love when you tell a story just to top someone elses story. So today we salute you slowcamaro!

hahahahahahaa
:owned: