Soap & Shavers & Air fresheners & Candles

x2. Shoplifting?

edit:

Originally Posted by OfficerK
are you a sponsor? if not you should be with the amount of stuff you sell.

for some reason I read “sponsor” as “spooner.” I was like WTF is a spooner?!

This is completely and utterly irrelevant and sidestepping tpgsr’s concern. The amount people would save buying your stuff has absolutely nothing to do with YOUR profit.

I am not on nyspeed enough to comment any further as I do not know the frequency to which you sell here… so… GLWS

Where I receive ANY of my items is none of your’s or any one else’s business besides the mods if they wish to ask me via private message. I do not need to explain myself to you or any one else besides the people stated above. I explained to tpgsr where I receive all my items from and if you have a problem with not knowing where I receive my item TOO BAD.
For the record none of this is shoplifted and I do not need to explain myself futher.

You are days late buddy. I pm’ed tpgr where this came from a couple days ago. I know this has nothing to do with profit because I’m making zero. Now if you have a problem with this you can take it up with a mod and stay out of my for sale thread.

So you profit from this?

possible to get one razor rediculously cheap?

Please quit playing Sherlock Holmes and learn how to read

which one ?

And you have the nerve coming into my thread posting Shoplifting?

Heres a list of the items I have sold on this site. As you can see every thing is one single item. Now just because I have several of one item in ONE OF MY FORSALE THREADS you assume I shoplifted ? Get real.

Potterybarn Media Base and Hutch Set - Sold
2 Sauder Storage Cabinets - Sold
Wii Fit - Sold
Porter Cable - Sold
PSP 100 - Sold
Maddog Hunting Backpack - Sold
Pb Gun - Sold
Final Fantasy - Sold
Office Chair - Sold
Several LCD Monitors - Sold
2 Compaq Presario Desktop PC - Sold
Valentine One - Sold
Garage Door opener - Sold

idk
haha
whats good?
i had a gillete fusion one and it was meh
how are the schick quattro titaniums?
if they are decent id try one of those

I like them

Mike, can you even grow facial hair?

what is the difference between selling bars of soap and selling a 20k subaru? do you guys think he is making enough coin to buy soap ads on this website? the kid has posted that he is unemployed so why hassle him? i have not noticed his ads before

Oh I read it clearly. It just boggles my mind why someone would want to sell large amounts of soap and air fresheners, among other things, and not make a profit. Talk about a huge hassle for nothing, lol.

Sorry for going off topic, glws

Because it was given to me from a family member to sell. If they are not going to use it than why keep it ? As far as it being a hassle it’s not… I take a picture and put it on nyspeed and sell it.

btw The Lost Boys is on Spike… if any of you have not seen it you should watch it… great movie that I love

this.
possibly the gillette fusion power?
shoot me a pm

pmd

i can get some, haha
i was planning on using something nice and multi bladed to get my balls extra smooth for the ladies :tup:

fusion powers are really nice for those who are asking

so there’s 16 razors total you have?
just trying to figure out if it’s cheaper to buy them from you or just get the replacements for mine. (fusion!)

I haven’t shaved in a long time because all my blades are too dull and it hurts like a fucker, and i keep forgetting to buy replacements, lol.