WTB: Beer?

Where to Buy: Beer

I want Tecate, and Dos Equies Especial.

I do not want to buy the piss (at a 6 pack at a time) that has been sitting on the shelf in Wegmans for the last three months.

So I am looking for a beer supplier that would have a constant and fresh supply of imported beer, by the case.

consumers beverages???

are you a bar owner?, i dont think a supplier would deliver to your home

My caterer has a liquor License.

Where the f*** did I say I wanted it delivered to my home? Where?

so ask him then
also try the phone book instead of coming here and being a bitch.

:slight_smile: :slight_smile:

I have asked him. He has recommended place.

I am looking for a second opinion.

Since when does the phone book answer the specifications that I descried? (as a note this will be the 7th post in the thread repeating information given in the first post)

try-it might be a good place to start.

Certo bros. does beer too i believe. If i can get ahold of my co-worker (owns broadway joe’s) i will find out from him who he uses. You may want to give a place like don pablos or cazumel (SP?) a call, they carry that beer and can probably tell you where they get it from.

I was going to call El Canelo.

Hit up priemere gourmet on deleware…they have a delicious variety of beer there for you…doubt it really sits long as well

[QUOTE=fairgentleman Z]Where to Buy: Beer

I want Tecate,QUOTE]

Nothing beats tecate with a little salt and lime… The price down south too, up here i dunno though.

holy crap way to go off on kevin

good luck locating what you’re looking for…

FYI… You can buy beer from Certo Bros and Try It even if you dont have an account with them, but you have to buy multicase’s of them. Not sure who sells those brands though.

I like Dos Equies better than Tecate.