I'm looking for a brew...

called Desperados. I guess it tastes like tequila. Has anyone had it or know where to get it?

My girlfriend is in Spain and wants to smuggle cases of it back because she loves it so much. But if I can find it here she won’t have to.

I just looked on Consumer’s website and they don’t have it listed as a beer they carry.

Thanks for your help!

maybe try “premier Liquor” on delaware ave, thats where i found san miguel beer, that i loved in the philippines

Here is the full info on the beer.

From: Brasserie Fischer / Fischer Biere d’ Alsace in France
Style: Euro Pale Lager

Hello Mr. Beaumont,
I love your page! I have a question for you though. I’m on a quest to find one of my favorite beers and I can’t find anyone who sells it in the States. It’s Desperados from Strasbourg, France, and I miss it so much from when I got to visit there. Corona doesn’t come close! Do you know if it’s available in the US or if there is a resource that could point me in the right direction? I really appreciate it. Thank you.
– Vanessa Solomon

Sorry to say, but there is no Desperados available in the States. Contact Fischer Beverages USA at 781-890-3534 to voice your displeasure and/or ask them to bring it in.

very lame. thanks.

[quote=“MicaH,post:2,topic:32442"”]

maybe try “premier Liquor” on delaware ave, thats where i found san miguel beer, that i loved in the philippines

[/quote]

word premier gourmet ftw

beer that tastes like tequilla would probably be the last beer I would ever, ever ever ever ever want to drink

beers of the world in rochester maybe

[quote=“Carnut,post:8,topic:32442"”]

beers of the world in rochester maybe

[/quote]

That would be your best bet in the area. BOTW > Premier Gourmet

[quote=“chino,post:7,topic:32442"”]

beer that tastes like tequilla would probably be the last beer I would ever, ever ever ever ever want to drink

[/quote]

me too, and i love tequilla.

Gave BOTW a call, they don’t have it because it’s not registered in NYS and therefore it is illegal to carry and sell the beer.

Oh well, she’s outta luck.

Steel Reserve, the best brew ever IMO

try Sol, a mexican brew. prolly sold in NYS somewhere

and steel reserve is siqq

SOL is my favorite beer.

[quote=“ILCisDEAD,post:12,topic:32442"”]

Steel Reserve, the best brew ever IMO

[/quote]

hahaha

are you serious?

EDIT: no, really - not trying to be a dick. I’m not beer connoisseur, but what do you like about it?

[quote=“Doc20th,post:9,topic:32442"”]

That would be your best bet in the area. BOTW > Premier Gourmet

[/quote]

Living 5 minutes from BOTW is pretty sweet :headbang:

[quote=“ly555is,post:15,topic:32442"”]

hahaha

are you serious?

[/quote]

yes 100%

:cjerk: :cjerk: :cjerk: :cjerk: :cjerk:

Haha… couldn’t tell, my bad.

Red Hook’s pretty sweet, as long as we’re getting OT.

[quote=“Shockwave179,post:16,topic:32442"”]

Living 5 minutes from BOTW is pretty sweet :headbang:

[/quote]

I didnt know people lived in Henrietta, I thought the whole town was just shopping plazas.

So you’ll deliver to Buffalo for me right?