Deschutes and Knee Deep Brews :)

So I have a few extra bottles I’m willing to part with.

1 Deschutes The Abyss, 1 Deschutes Black Butte XXIV, 1 Knee Deep Simtra Triple Ipa

All of these are awesome beers, highly rated, just giving some one the chance to try them all. All 22oz bottles, meant for sharing. 2012 bottles.

$45 for all 3 bottles, I can meet up too. Will take place after xmas, but you can have them before new years! not looking to seperate. you cannot get these bottles any where around here also… ID required upon purchase.

http://www.thebrewsite.com/images/beers/abyss-2009.jpg

http://images.letspour.com/deal/de_949_lg.jpg

https://untappd.s3.amazonaws.com/photo/2012_08_13/c445346a9c680e69c7433d88ae649176_320x320.jpg

Yep, consider these sold. I’ll be back in the shop on Wednesday-Friday.

Oki dokie. Most likely I will drop em off on Wednesday. cheers.

Always has the best beer hookups. Thanks again!

Hows the Simtra??? Ive been seeing more and more of it around and really love DIPAs, I think I would love this.

This is my first one. I’ll probably crack it this weekend.

Hey, no problem. Always glad to help out a fellow beer geek.

Sorry to bump an old thread but a friend is moving and looking to sell a huge lot without having to move the beer. Unfortunately, I hate sours and lambics so I’m not interested in buying the whole thing, however, I do want a handful of these. He wants at least $1300 for the whole lot. Here’s what the lot consists of:

The Bruery Black Tuesday '09
The Bruery Black Tuesday '10
The Bruery Black Tuesday '11
The Bruery Black Tuesday '12
The Bruery Chocolate Rain '12
The Bruery 2 Turtle Doves
The Bruery Barrel Aged 2 Turtle Doves
The Bruery Tois Poules Fancais
The Bruery White Chocolate '12
Three Floyds Dark Lord '10
Three Floyds Dark Lord '11
Three Floyds Dark Lord '12
Founders KBS '10
Founders KBS '11
Founders KBS '12
Drie Fonteinen Golden Blend
Deschutes The Abyss '10
Midnight Sun Arctic Devil '11
FiftyFifty Eclipse Elijah Craig 20 '11
FiftyFifty Eclipse Four Roses '11
FiftyFifty Eclipse Evan Williams '10
Ballast Point Victory at Sea '10
Ballast Point Victory at Sea '11
Ballast Point Victory at Sea '12
Russian River Beatification batch 5
Alesmith Barrel Aged Speedway '12
HOTD Flanders Fred
Alpine Barrel Aged Odin’s Raven '12
Firestone Walker Abacus batch 1
Jester King Black Metal original yeast
Cantillon Saint Lamvinus '08 cork date
Cantillon Rose De Gambrinus '11

I’m really only interested in teh Lords, choc. rain, and one or more of the black tuesdays, but can easily take them all, perhaps the abyss… And I generally only enjoy fresh victory at sea.

That’s home run pricing right there. Wow.

If I could tolerate bourbon beers, I would just buy it and sell the nonsense I don’t like, however no such luck…

It’s gone for 1k.

Fuck I want those KBS’s

Of all those beers, you just wanted KBS? I’m not a huge fan of bourbon stouts, but that is far from good, IMO. Eclipse Elijah Craig and Speedway stout are two that come to mind from that list being better. Plus KBS is relatively easy to get; most of the others become shelf turds to hoarders.

Im a huge fan of founders, dont get me wrong I woulda loved the entire lot just to have,

Around me its hard to get KBS, my friend had to be on a waiting list and they only allotted him 2 bottles,

Ive been looking for Founders CBS also.

killer deal

I have had both and imo founders kbs is nothing short of amazing. Also you must be talking about the barrel aged speedway because the regular one is easy to get. Elijah craig is obtainable also. I do agree kbs is a little more accessible though.

---------- Post added at 07:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:32 PM ----------

I would trade a 4 pack of kbs for something of equal caliber.

---------- Post added at 07:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:33 PM ----------

popped these out for the final four yesterday

I believe CBS was just a one time thing back in 2010 or 2011. Finding that would be pretty tough.

Yes, I was referring to what was on the list and that was/is the barrel Speedway. I do not enjoy bourbon beers, so I think they’re all pretty bad, IMO. IDK why I bought the Elijah Craig 12yo, but I think I was gonna make it a shelf turd for 5ish years before trying, or hoping to trade for something great one day.
I traded away my last KBS’ and Backwoods for pretty much the entire Alpine lineup. Fresh Nelson is the most incredible beer I’ve ever had.

Actually got lucky and scored 2 bottles of KBS today…Last 2 they had in stock in the store.

What I would do if I liked bourbon turds is drink one now and then maybe the on its release next year and do a vert.

edit: went digging in the basement, anyone interested in 09 bigfoot, 07 samichlaus bier, 09 vertical epic, and/or '10 vertical epic?

I wish I was still in buffalo, Id pick some of these up from you