Attn: West Coast Guys - Looking for beer shipped

Hey those of you in CA or anywhere on the west coast. I want to buy some beers that are only available out there. I will pay for them, shipping and your time. That or I will pay for them and shipping and send you some awesome east coast beers.

Looking for Pliney the elder / Younger, Alaskan Amber and several others that I would be happy to discuss with someone that is cool with going to the beer store and shipping me booze.

Mike

Have you checked Wegmans for some of the brands you want? I wouldn’t have a problem looking or talking to some of the beer reps for you. My store has a very large selection so let me know.

Jay

I have. The problem is that a lot of the breweries do not distribute out of their local area. The Alchemist sticks to VT, Cigar City in FL, Russian River is in CA and surrounding states but not outside of that area etc… I can order most anything that can be had locally direct from the distributors but when they can’t get it I have to resort to spending a premium to have it shipped in as yeast samples.

If you can’t find anyone and this is available in the Santa Barbara area I can get some old coworkers to ship.

It’s illegal to ship alcohol isn’t it?

I know you can get wine shipped but I don’t think you can do it person to person its supposed to be retailer to home.

If all else fails I goto CA fairly often I can bring some back lol

You can ship alcohol you just have to pay an extra fee and have some one over 21 to sign for the package

The best thing to do when shipping beer is to make sure you have a fedex or UPS account online, it cuts way down on the prices, and makes everything a lot easier.

Pliny the Younger is brewery only, you’ll not find bottles, fyi.

http://russianriverbrewing.com/brews/pliny-the-younger/

I’ve had a similar problem with some CO breweries that I like. I found a specialty beer site that ships stuff like that, it was a bit pricey, but reliable. I’ll attempt to find it and forward it to you.

I know two CA beer places that will ship.

Yea I know a few online places out west that will ship, but its hit or miss trying to find the good stuff. Its usually eaiser to have somone you know find it and ship it. I got quoted 27$ for shipping 3 bottles yesterday.

Hey, I have a gallon jug almost full of beer tabs! Does your store have kegs?

I just had a kid at my work Being dead serious that he heard that Wegmanns or Consumers will take a milk jug worth of tabs for a Keg. I totally went along with him since he’s been saving for a few months now.

Yes we do, but you have to know the password. Hint: clam chowder

Mike, how do I know you’re over 21? over even 18 for that matter

mike is actually 15.

and Mike is a she.

and by she, we mean hes a fat, unkempt 60 year old man pretending to be a 15 year old girl

Mike is so hot