who distributes Fat Tire Ale in Pixburgh?

Shaler, this one might be all you.

Anyway, anyone see Fat Tire Ale in any bottle shops or distributors in the Pittsburgh area?

:beer: YUM I like Fat Tire Ale, haven’t seen it around tho… :frowning:

i’ll have to check mcbrooms and d’s for ya when i go there tongiht. these places have about 1500 beers.

Yeah man, let me know, I would be grateful.

I was checking out the New Belgium website in the hopes of finding distribution information, but I didn’t turn it up.

I could swear I’ve seen it in bottle shops at PSU so it’s gotta pass Pittsburgh at some point in it’s travels from Colorado to Penn State.

Definetely keep us posted. I want to try said ale.

I don’t think they distribute to pgh? :dunno: Can’t find anything on it…even google failed me :ugh:

I suspect that’s the case, although lets see if peterock17 turns up anything. What about mailorder? Pa has some tough laws on wine, I don’t believe you can get it mailed from wine producers unless theyr’e based in Pa or something of the sort.

Anyone know the legality of mailorder beer in Pa? It doubt it’s legal or I probably would have experienced it by now, but it doesn’t hurt to ask…

No luck. The manager at D’s told me that its not distributed in western PA. sucks. I did try a nice cappucino stout on tap last night but guiness is till better.

How bad do you guys want it? I have friends in Boulder that could send it to me. Personally, while it is O.K., I’m not much of an ale drinker.

Chris, I’d be all over that. Of course, I realize it’s probably just a big pain in the ass for you to do, but if you’re willing, I’m game. I’ll hit you up about payment, timing, etc.

So the answer to who distributes Fat Tire Ale in Pittsburgh…Chris does :bigthumb: .

I emailed my friend and she will try to get me some pricing. I’ll keep everyone posted.