Got beer?

what all beer was made in pittsburgh or local other than the ones i got on the list:

1. iron city
  2. rolling rock
  3. duke beer
  4. fort pitt
  5. old salmon
  6. brickskeller
  7. e&o pilsener

i know there were more than that …

Penn Pillsner

Stoneys…

Old German - still being made by Iron City.

ummm what are you asking for?

i mean you do realize that places like church brew works and shit just makes a ton of their own beer? and there are a good amount of beers that are no longer being made… like robin hood and brigade…

then again, rolling rock is latrobe, not pittsburgh… ask eurodad if he lives in pittsburgh!

so do you just want current national beers?

loyalhanna beer… :puke:

that place in monroville…john harvards i belive…makes there own beer…and sonny…are u takling about chruch in lawerence ville that makes there own beer??

yeah… there are a few ‘brew works’ in town.

Penn Brewery makes a bunch: Penn Dark, Penn Pilsner, Oktoberfest, and several more. A few can only be purchased on tap there. Others can be bought in Bottles

Crew Lager… I think…

loyalhana is made by rolling rock

rolling rock :yum:

rolling rock :puke: i’m not much of a drinker, but the rare times when i do it’s usually michelob ultra or coors light. they are the only one that don’t give me bitter beer face

that’s because they taste like water… nothing will ever beat ying. or miller lite…I do agree rolling rock is junk

I guess I like guiness because I like irish car bombs

x2 penn brewery comes out with some really good beers.

Augustiner…I think it’s made by Iron City.

There are tons of PA brewers, but most are near Philly. The best brewer in PA by far is Victory out of Downington. I have a couple corked 750ml bottles of their V12. 12% alc and soooo tasty.

I can’t drink any of those anymore. Maybe Yuengling.

Lately I’ve been drinking Lindemann’s Framboise Lambic, but as for local beers nothing beats the Penn Weizen.

(FYI, FattyVR6’s ex-girlfriend’s dad works at Pittsburgh Brewing and he said Augustiener(sp?) is just a less watered-down Iron City.)

Golden Monkey and Whirlwind are the shit.

Newcastle > *