Craft Beer Stores in PGH area?

Ok so are there any beer stores around that specialize in craft beers? Theres the Pitts Dogg’n It in Oakland but they dont have enough pull to get some of the good Dogfish Head which is what Im looking for specifically. Anyone have any ideas? The close to Oakland the better.

looking to buy cases or singles? There is a huge distributor in the southside that I am sure can get you anything you want. Slowcamaro works there. PM him

i have a case of bitches brew in 750 ml’s… mcbrooms in regent sq is all i can think of in the city, i’m south, tons of places down here…

McBroom’s normally has nice stock. If you stop down at the distributor on Semple they will normally special order for you (might be closer), and McBroom’s will as well (I think)

Does McBrooms sell singles or by the case? Im really just lookin for singles of the 750ml bottles or 6pack of the 12oz bottles

---------- Post added at 10:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:11 PM ----------

Just saw that the D’s Six Pax and Dogz is owned by the same people and right next door. Looks like I’ll give em a shot. Thanks guys!

yeah, if you’re looking for singles… D’s is going to have a great selection

Tobacco and beer outlet on 55th St in Lawrenceville has a fantastic craft beer selection… I frequent them because of this.

Brians Brewery Outlet on Route 8 also has a great craft and import selection.

For singles or 6 packs, D’s or The Beer Store on University Blvd in Moon has a great selection for mix and match 6 packs.

Smokin Joes Saloon on the South Side has a very large craft/import draft and bottle selection as well.

Packs and Dogs on Mt washington

Agreed with above… Packs and Dogs is small but has some pretty oddball shit. I got a beer there called Hardcock, needless to say it wasn’t bad.

Packs n Dogs in Mt. Washington has a good selection for Mix-6 packs and they have single cans of Four Loko, if that’s your kinda thing.

Went to D’s, found exactly what I was looking for. Looks like a pretty cool place and its not too far away from where I live. I’ll have to check out the others when I get back to PA.