Anyone know where I can get sam adams imperial stout on draft?

The only place I can find this is at beer distributors but they charge $60 for a case and I just wanna try it since I like the Sam Adams beers. I checked rib kens in monroeville and d’s 6 pax in swissvale and monroeville. I would take it as a six pack or bottle as well. Anyone tried this or know where its at?

Try Fatheads in the southside. Possibly Barley and Hops in the south park shops.

maybe ricks sports bar in murrysville. they have a pretty serious selection.
they wont have it on draft, but they have like 4 giant sized coolers of individual bottles

Check out rivertown in north huntingdon, they have tons of beers.

Buy me a case & i’ll give u one!!:slight_smile:

just buy the case… fag

doesn’t it come in the fall sam adams sampler as well?

I’d also try fatheads

smokin joes in SS bocktown in robinson
the sharper edge crafton.

The Headkeeper in Greensburg may have it. They have a massive selection.

thanks, I’ll give these places a call and see whats up. I wasnt aware there was a fall sampler case so if thats a more reasonable price like around $30 then I’ll pick that up.

I cant find anything on a fall sampler from sam adams.

Only place that has it is Smokin’ Joes in South Side. Gonna head over there and try some. Food looks good too. Thanks.

i thought mcbrooms had it by the case: http://www.regentsquare.net/mcbroom.html

is this the sampler?
SAM ADAMS WORLD CLASS MIX 24/12oz BOTTLE

The Sharp Edge in East Liberty/Friendship probably has it, plus they have 300+ other beers available. It’s worth checking out even if they don’t have the specific beer you’re looking for.

how about any back alley toilet? ick… sam adams FTL.

scratch that, went to smokin joes today and they didnt have it after telling tm they did, they gave me something called sammy smith imperial. it was ok, wouldnt get it again. I guess someday when i have alot of extra money i can buy a case of a beer i have never tried…

buy a keg

dont you have a buddy or two that would go in on a case with you? :ugh:

used to have a drinking buddy like that but not since he went into the military. Maybe next time he comes home. still 30 bux a person for a case is crazy. would have to have 4 of us go in.