shit is good.

25% right?

[quote=“brendansi,post:3,topic:38562"”]

shit is good.

25% right?

[/quote]

24%

how much does this shit cost?

I need me some. Anybody on here live in Albany???

25% for the 2005 batch according to samueladams.com

The 2007 batch is going for the cheapest at ~$150 on ebay

I live in Clifton Park (15 minutes north of Albany)

You don’t say… The site says they’re selling it in Albany. Doesn’t say where though.

ill be driving through albany next sat

for the right price id some up.

That article is way old, but I’ll keep my eyes open and check out the beverage center close to here, see if they have it, they have quite a huge selection.

ill even go to boston and pick you up a keg for the right price.

[quote=“Locutus,post:11,topic:38562"”]

ill even go to boston and pick you up a keg for the right price.

[/quote]

IF you check it out and IF its within 5+/- hours from my house (boston is) i will get this to you by next Sunday, delivered to your door.

[quote=“Locutus,post:9,topic:38562"”]

ill be driving through albany next sat

for the right price id some up.

[/quote]

:heart:

We can pick it up in Albany… not Boston…too far out of our way.

^
Mrs. Karus :whip:

It’s available at the Old Toad in Rochester for $7.50/oz.

Premier Gourmet in Kenmore $200/bottle (750ml) the stuff is insane!!

you really must have to be a connoisseur to pay that much for beer, personally I wouldn’t see the point compared to the other quantities and varieties of drinks you could get for that much. Then again wine is even more expensive, and most of the expensive stuff tastes like ass to most people. :gotme:

[quote=“Joe,post:18,topic:38562"”]

you really must have to be a connoisseur to pay that much for beer, personally I wouldn’t see the point compared to the other quantities and varieties of drinks you could get for that much. Then again wine is even more expensive, and most of the expensive stuff tastes like ass to most people. :gotme:

[/quote]

Utopia is beer to the extreme… non-carbonated, so you can enjoy it over a few months or longer if you want. It challenges what beer really is, and is IMHO worth every penny of $200 for a bottle.

so I should take the 40 min ride to the Sam Adams brewery to pick some up and resell it?