The village beer merchant

This place ROCKS! they just opened up in the past 6 months, located on elmwood, right near jimmy mac’s. They have an all boar’s head deli and offer so much beer. Usually they have like 10 different microbrews on tap * they are always changing up what’s on tap* and all the beer you could ever want.

if you have guts, try the dogfishhead 120 ipa

Yeah I was in there about a month ago…kind of like having a little Premiere Gourmet on Elmwood

20% ABV?!?!??! Oh my god. I’m so there.

it’s like 25.5% and costs like 10 bucks, but it’s a 6 pack in one bottle

:tup: to growlers

all i needed to hear.

their food is delicious. i love that its in my backyard!

Ha, my roommate Nick brought one of those home one day, $10 a bottle. We split it, it was pretty intense.

i heart growlers

you have about a 20 minute window of drinking it,and it needs to be really cold. After that it becomes so hard to drink.

went there last weekend, it is fantastic :tup:

Been there quite a few times. Great place if you like good beers.

Yeah, being only half a bottle, I drank it pretty quick. I could not believe it’s effects. Honestly, it felt like I just had 3 Blue’s, or the like…

Victory Old Horizontal FTW

Its always nice to have a craft brew store in the area, Ill be head down to check out the selection soon, And of course to get a bottle of good ol’ delerium tremins.

Ive also had the dogfish IPA and holy shit one bottle does some damage, and as for keepin it cold Frosty Beer mugs are your friends!

120min IPA…10 dollars
Gas to the beer store…3 dollars
Change for the parking meter… 25 cents
A buzz off of half a bottle a beer…intense

This is pretty much my favorite store ever.

I need to head up to this store, it sounds tasty

what do you mean half a bottle? it’s always been just a normal 12oz

The beer merchant is a cool store and all but besides filling up growlers most the stuff is far overpriced if you can find it elsewhere