Anyone ever try Southhampton imperial porter beer?

I tried this beer at the Ale House in market square the other day and it was great. I would say as far as mainstream beers it was similar to guiness but with much more kick. Does anyone know a distributor around that would carry a case of this I could buy?

there’s a place in Delmont on the way to walmart that has every beer i’ve ever heard of and tons i haven’t.

its next to the chinese buffet.

Is it beer barn?

na, further down 22.

go past the barn, past the big church thing, up the hill to the light, McDs on left. turn right 200 yds. next to jade garden buffet,

they speicalize in crazy beers. they have food too but i’ve never tried the food.

Robinson Beer & Beverage
5899 Rear Steubenville Pike
Robinson Township, Pennsylvania, 15136
United States
phone: (412) 747-0100

Its located just past Robinson on the right across from Brusters with Truck-n-Stuff back in the rear of the building.

http://www.southamptonbrewery.com/ales/find_state.ihtml?catid=20

You’re welcome.

thank you. Now i hope it isnt too expensive. it was $5/glass at the ale house.

DFH 120 min IPA is like $180 per case. Best beer evar tho.

I need to try this one. Maybe Duffy’s over in Pleasant Hills can get it?

And, yes, the 120 minute is insane. I usually stick with one case of the 90 minute per year. It’s plenny good…but the 120 is a giant (good) hoppy punch in the face.

120 min is GREAT to give to friends, without giving any extra information about it. I let my one buddy drink like 3 of them in an hour. The hilarity that ensued was awesome. He tried hitting me with a lamp because he claimed I drugged the beers and this and that, but then i reminded him that he opened the bottles himself, so there was no way that I could have drugged him… the then tried to get nude and tripped over the couch, put his head into the carpet and passed out upside down.

:rofl:

Ohh did I forget to tell you that shit is 20% alcohol? Whoops, my bad. :rofl:

great story, tell again