Parcel Service guys got a ?

Ok I need to ship a pint of beer to someone in Missouri. Do i need to notify them as to the contents of the package and is it even legal to ship alcohol? He in turn is shipping me some green label jack. Or do i just package that shit and ship it ,making this ? stupid.

rofl

Whys this funny? He attempted to ship the Jack up to me but Fed EX told him that unless your some kind of liquor distributor you cant ship that stuff. Its a legit ?

and your asking here because???

how about calling the shipping company your using and asking them.

Im asking here because someone might work for UPS or Fedex or whoever. And since they arent open now and i want to do this tomorow on my break i dont feel like getting there , having an issue, and then wasting my break for no damn reason.

Yes you can ship alcohol. Your best bet would be to not say what is really in it though. Th only way the driver can release the package with KNOWN alcohol contents is if they obtain a signaure from someone over 21 ie: your buddy wll have to be home to sign for it, which can be a pain in the ass. Just package it good, and say it’s car parts.

^^ thanks

yeah you’re not going to have an easy time shipping it, i work for the usps, and we don’t ship alcohol. your best bet is to not tell anyone what’s really inside and hope it goes through. package it well though.

Ive shipped bottles of wine via UPS all the time. Ship it

You can get green label jack at the Niagara Air base. Just find someone who’s in the reserves to pick it up for you. I myself am out of there, thank god…

My mom used to ship local beer to my uncle all the time- just ship it and tell no one.

I shipped it using the :snky:. No hassle and it should be in his hands sometime soon. Thanks for the idea

well i wouldnt say its car parts, id say its glass so they handle with CARE

Irrelevant, really. There aren’t special conveyors, rollers for “fragile” stuff. It goes the same place as the other stuff. Just package it good, and forget about it. If you package something properly, it shouldn’t need ANY special directions on it.

special directions mean try to break in my own dealing. i didnt put any. lotta bubble wrap and paper