Bring beer on airplane?

i want to bring home some beer from my trip to Mexico. I also have two bottles of liquor. I have wrapped all the bottles in plastic bags, then wrapped each individual bottle inside a shirt. You think I will have any problems? Will tsa go through my bag and fuck everything up?

It is my checked luggage btw…

I’ve never packed beer, but I’ve done liquor with no trouble so I assume they’ll both be fine.

The plane takes off.

You asked this before…

Item Type Item Examples Allowed For Travel? Notes
Alcoholic Beverages (under 24 percent by volume) Most beer and wine products in retail packaging Checked baggage - yes.

Carry-on baggage, see recent updates to carry-on baggage allowances. Opened containers are only allowed if they are re-closed and packed properly.

Customs regulations by country may limit the amount of alcohol you may be transport. Please check ahead of time to ensure that you are in compliance with these limits.
Alcoholic Beverages (24-70 percent by volume) Alcoholic beverages in retail packaging Checked baggage - yes, see notes.

Carry-on baggage, see recent updates to carry-on baggage allowances. Limited to 5 liters per passenger.

Opened containers are only allowed if they are re-closed and packed properly.

Customs regulations by country may limit the amount of alcohol you may be transport. Please check ahead of time to ensure that you are in compliance with these limits.

Shouldn’t be a problem, I brought home a handle of vodka from Austin 2 weeks ago

my main concern is tsa searching my bag and not repacking shit, then the bottles will break and fuck shit up

Depends on the place you’re leaving too. If you try and ship/transport alcohol out of Nevada its a big no-no. Other places its ok.

lz, im allowed to bring all this back, I am just concerned they’ll break…

Not an issue… Besides them breaking shit.

They went through my shit a month ago. My camera ended up in an outer pocket and got destroyed, as well as some other electronics. And of course they are “not responsible for lost or broken electronics in checked bags.”

Good luck. You will most likely be fine.

wrap it up in clothes and crap and you will be fine…

I have done several bottles of wine/booze and never had an issue

i brought some nice rum back with me from the dominican republic

When I came back from Italy in Oct. I brought back 9 bottles of wine in my bag with no problems at all.

isn’t alcohol in mexico cheap as shit?

Why pack it in your bag?

what should he pack it in?

his ass?

I got tsa’d

They randomly selected my bag to search. Unpacked all my shit, then threw it back in. All the bottles were touching, so naturally they smashed. I just threw my whole suitcase, clothes and all, in the garbage

Fortunatly it was a cheap suitcase I bought just for this purpose, and only had underwear and cheap clothes…

I guess bringing back booze wasn’t such a hot idea.

he’s trying to bring alcohol back from mexico, not take it there. reading comprehension…

i think you should be fine, i brought home like 9 bottles of beer and liquor from germany a few months ago… nothing broke at all.

and i flu into th tornto airport from germany, that place sux.

o and i bought beer in the airport, they allowed it on carry on so i had no worries about htat.

Stories like these make me love our government.

They can’t take the extra 2.5 seconds to put everything back in good order? Seriously F them A wholes.

Next time I fly I’m going to put a few layers of saran wrap down first and cover them in seamen. Suck on that fagots.