Candles...

Ok so yeah I always thought they were gay too but now that I’ve moved out I’ve become obsessed. I bought one of those soy ones from the mall for like $20 and yes I know its a rip off and yes I know wal-mart has them for like $10 but I didn’t like what wal-mart had to offer really… Well anyway the candle is alright I guess, everyone says it smells bomb but for whatever reason I can’t smell it. But if it keeps my house from smelling like ass then I’m all for it…

So where do you get yours? Any fancy holders or anything? I’m just looking for ideas

go to yankee candle it smells like dick everytime i walk by the have to have a shit load of candles and holders. and yes, all the scents in the world combine to smell like dick.

WTF,and the gayest thread of 2008 award goes to…

But seriously, bath and body works have these things called wallflowers and they work fucking awesome. Check them out.

Is this an off shoot of the “You know you’re Gay when” thread?

This thread starts with candles then goes to look at my miata, then goes to I’m excited about X musical, then goes too what are these guardrails on my tounge?

Edit All that is Gay

yankee candle is ridic overpriced.

how is having ur place smell nice, gay?

i bought one from banana republic recently, its really nice, expensive though, but i jsut got my bonus check and im like ok fine

yankee candle is not overpriced IMO.

The candles have strong scents. I usually go with the cookie scented ones. They have a strong scent, and my last 20 dollar candle lasted for over a year.

like everything else in the world…go find a smell you like in the store…and then buy online for 25x cheaper

Men talking about candles. wtf. What’s next? A “Do these Crocs match my shirt” thread?

candles that smell like food man!!!

Ask Jeeves

keep your house from smelling like ass?

have you tried to clean your rugs and throw out your garbage?

You know what else smells like food?

Food!

:tup:

nah that really doesn’t apply with candles… you def get what you pay for.

I just think YC is overpriced for what you get.

:shrug:

This thread needs more F-body

http://www.ohgizmo.com/images/drag1.jpg

if i cooked real cookies as often as I enjoyed the scent of my vanilla scented candles, I would weigh 400+lbs.

F that noise

I saw the thread title and you didn’t let me down. :tup:

Anyway, back on topic you can get most of the Yankee candles on Ebay for a crapload cheaper. I will admit it, I am a fan of the cedar/pine scented one.

lol touche

I like midsummer’s night and sunwashed linen. both from yankee candle.