SOLD: 1991 240SR - *Updated Aug 19*

I’ve turned this into a sale thread to adhere to the marketplace rules. Yes it is actually for sale, for $9,000 obo. Please feel free to post if you have suggestions on the price. It’s very flexible, considering this thread started as a feeler for the price.

List as follows:

1991 240SX SE

Exterior:

• 100% rust free
  • New dark grey paint job
  • New windshield
  • OEM skirts/rear

Interior:

• Tekniq detatchable steering wheel
  • Oil Temp, Oil Pressure, Boost/Vac guages mounted under stereo
  • Panasonic MP3 deck
  • Rockford Fosgate 4x6’s

Performance:

• SR20DET
  • FMIC (about 12" tall… can’t remember the dimensions… I’ll check if someone thinks this is important)
  • 3" downpipe
  • 3" exhaust, turbo-back
  • HKS SSQ BOV
  • Walbro 255lph
  • LSD
  • Cusco coilovers (8-way adjustable)
  • Pillowball mounts
  • Camber plates

Stats:

• 13.60@100mph Bud Park on stock clutch and stock rims/tires

Swap was 2 years ago, and has been 100% reliable since. I think a good portion of the NECC members know the car fairly well.

It also has a custom anti-theft system… it’s basically a five button panel underneath the seat… the ECU doesn’t get power unless a certain combination of buttons are depressed.

I’ll add to this list as I think of stuff… I have to go through all of my receipts but I think that’s the bulk of it. Note that the car looks bone stock on the outside, besides being pretty low, and having an open space in the bumper to get more air to the intercooler/radiator.

I’ve only got one picture of it here at work… so I’ll post this for now. Please note the rims ARE NOT MINE… those are Flavio’s, the car has stock 240SX rims on it.

http://tards.ca/car.jpg

$9000 OBO. I’m open to suggestions on the price, please post any constructive comments you have in respect to pricing.

• Mike

I’ll give you $1500 sight unseen for it! :E

Bump for a nice car!

How bout a stock 240sx 92 and 1000 dollars cash.

Any pics of the car?

If its got no rust, its automatically worth like $4000 to some. Since it’s got an SR, its automatically worth $6000, since its got mods, I’d ask $7000-$8000. Advertise in the Bargain Finder, its your best friend.

If it’s in as nice of condition as you make it sound, then I would say it’s easily worth over 10G’s. It sounds like it’s got some great upgrades and would hardly need anything done to it to make it a reliable 13second daily driver.

Yeah, as in $10,000
That is my opinion, as I think it would cost well over that to build the same car for your self, assuming this car is in good condition with new paint as descibed, I think it is worth that much. It would be hard to build the exact smae car for less than that wouldn’t it?

I know mine is costing alot more than that!!

Stop being so sarcastic
When all you put is a ? How am I supposed to know what your talking about, It’s not like i can see your facial expression’s or anything! I was trying to help you understand my opinion. State your own or shutup and stop wasting space!!

Added some details… car is 100% rust free, and added a picture.

Bump for a very clean 240.

SOLD - thanks for all the interest. Had four guys bidding for it in the end… I’ll let the big winner announce it if he wants to.

• Mike

Can’t wait to pick it up!