SOLD: 1999 Audi A4 2.8 Quattro

SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

Local trade at the BMW dealer. 1999.5 Audi A4 2.8 Quattro 5-Speed. 125k. 2 owners, PA car, clean carfax. Cold weather pkg, BOSE, 6-disc, leather. No CEL, runs and drives great. ABS light on, probably wheel speed sensor. Tires will currently pass NYSI but will need to be replaced in the near future.

Just replaced left upper rear control arm, left lower control arm, front rotors, front pads

$5500

mmmm sexy

god i want that, but all i have is the GLI :meh:

nice looking car for the price, can you find me a VW tdi?

Very Nice, I really want a sedan right now over my tiny e36…

GLWS. How long of a drive from buffalo are you?

approximately 3.5 hours

great price and gorgeous b5!!!

i hadnt considered these…really making me rethink what i want to buy…

meh
-1.8t cheap to upgrade/can be fast/easy to work on////not so reliable
-2.8 SLOW/cant upgrade//// Aftermarket Exhaust Sounds AMAZING/VERY RELIABLE

are these awd?

would make a great winter car, looks clean too

the 2.8 is nice for a daily (I’d pick it over the 1.8t). it’s a very nice thing to pull away from a stop light with some torque available.

yes, that is what the “quattro” stands for in audi-talk

meh with a 1.8t chipped you can have 240+ ft lbs/tq… not to shabby for a 1.8 litre

I’ve been getting some interest on this. Going to put upper control arms in, new front rotors, and probably 4 tires by tomorrow.

the 2.8 is the slowest thing ever. seriously. but my friends mom’s has like 190k n still running strong

bump 4 a nice car thoo

trades??

ehh I usually don’t take trades since I price my cars with very little markup. PM me what you got, maybe it’s something we can work out.

^ pmd

My buddy Matts brother had a 2.8 very slow, not saying the 1.8T is any faster per say, it just has a little more potential.